John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, another for Haaland, and Bae the first to congratulate (and get his cuddles)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love it! It’s nice to see football/soccer get more popular here. In general, it still lags behind the NFL, NBA, and MLB but I think the football love is growing and it’s so cool.
I was dead shocked when my American relatives were telling me one of their lads was a Leicester City Fan. This was a few years ago and I was like what?! Thats when I realised it had a niche following there..

I want to cuddle baby like Haaland ❤

How is Laporte playing? I like him and baby at the back

• Heart
Reactions: 3
wolves tactics seem to be just kick the tit and foul any city player that’s closest to you. hope they get relegated the bunch of dirty thugs!!!! finish them off haaland
i’m a prophet 🔮📿🧙🏼‍♀️🙏🏼

now john needs to accidentally lose all his clothes at the final whistle 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was dead shocked when my American relatives were telling me one of their lads was a Leicester City Fan. This was a few years ago and I was like what?! Thats when I realised it had a niche following there..
Oh I love that! That should make @sugarfairy23 happy. ♥

Haaland hat trick! What a machine.

Seriously, though, anyone know what’s happening with Phil?? He’s in the stands. :(

i’m a prophet 🔮📿🧙🏼‍♀️🙏🏼

now john needs to accidentally lose all his clothes at the final whistle 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
He heard you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Seriously, though, anyone know what’s happening with Phil?? He’s in the stands. :(

He heard you!
I had a look on twitter as I’m concerned myself!!! Ppl are saying he’s shagging peps daughter which made me laugh. Football fans are the worst sometimes !! Some saying he’s not in the right headspace.
some saying they think he has things going on at home
Some saying pep hates him
I have no solid conclusion. No one knows. Just hope he’s ok as I really rate him! 😔

• Sad

He heard you!
This does make me happy! I always see on Twitter we get Americans coming over to go to games. Think winning the PL definately helped us and raised our profile over there I guess

So looks like City are back on form? Be interesting to see if United can get a result against Arsenal today

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had a look on twitter as I’m concerned myself!!! Ppl are saying he’s shagging peps daughter which made me laugh. Football fans are the worst sometimes !! Some saying he’s not in the right headspace.
some saying they think he has things going on at home
Some saying pep hates him
I have no solid conclusion. No one knows. Just hope he’s ok as I really rate him! 😔
That is troubling. :( I really hope it’s not an attitude issue. If it’s personal troubles, I hope they’re resolved soon. Phil is too important to this club to be away so long.

• Heart
This does make me happy! I always see on Twitter we get Americans coming over to go to games. Think winning the PL definately helped us and raised our profile over there I guess

So looks like City are back on form? Be interesting to see if United can get a result against Arsenal today
That is troubling. :( I really hope it’s not an attitude issue. If it’s personal troubles, I hope they’re resolved soon. Phil is too important to this club to be away so long.
Agreed. Pep has been saying about players body language so could be this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

That’s so cool about people going over for LC games!

Talking of Arse, I’m laughing at their fans. Anytime Pep praises that club, the fans bleat “hE iS jUsT pLaYiNg MIND GAAAAAMES wHaT an ASSHOLE.” :ROFLMAO: Or…maybe Pep genuinely admires their play and is proud of Mikel??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.