John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look on twitter as I’m concerned myself!!! Ppl are saying he’s shagging peps daughter which made me laugh. Football fans are the worst sometimes !! Some saying he’s not in the right headspace.
some saying they think he has things going on at home
Some saying pep hates him
I have no solid conclusion. No one knows. Just hope he’s ok as I really rate him! 😔
may just be a bit of an injury

I think his confidence has taken a knock for whatever reason

I remember when everyone here was screaming for Foden to start at WC he was interviewed and said he felt a bit of pressure because of it. It’s since then he has gone off.

He is very young. Also I don’t think he has an agent at the moment. His uncle handled his recent contract which apparently took longer than it should (happy to be corrected on this its from memory).

He needs someone looking out for him. We all know family can be a bit…intense..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh darling I'm so sorry to hear that. ❤

We're always here if you want to talk about it, or if you want a distraction.
❤ That's very sweet of you. I don't want to be a bother, and I feel often enough like I am.

That is troubling. :( I really hope it’s not an attitude issue. If it’s personal troubles, I hope they’re resolved soon. Phil is too important to this club to be away so long.
It might be that the World Cup break and not being integral to the English style of play got to him - before, he was playing just fine for City. That break didn't do many any favours, so perhaps it's a bit of a slump, too, that plays into it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
may just be a bit of an injury

I think his confidence has taken a knock for whatever reason

I remember when everyone here was screaming for Foden to start at WC he was interviewed and said he felt a bit of pressure because of it. It’s since then he has gone off.

He is very young. Also I don’t think he has an agent at the moment. His uncle handled his recent contract which apparently took longer than it should (happy to be corrected on this its from memory).

He needs someone looking out for him. We all know family can be a bit…intense..
Working with family is never a good Idea. Especially when you’re young as well. Maybe a rest will do him good. He is very talented I would hate for him to fall off the grid.

❤ That's very sweet of you. I don't want to be a bother, and I feel often enough like I am.

It might be that the World Cup break and not being integral to the English style of play got to him - before, he was playing just fine for City. That break didn't do many any favours, so perhaps it's a bit of a slump, too, that plays into it all.
You’re never a bother

• Heart
Reactions: 5
MOTM for me - he is always so so composed, cool, calm and collected.

JOHNNY, johnny stones, JOHNNY, johnny stones

• Heart
Reactions: 8
MOTM for me - he is always so so composed, cool, calm and collected.

JOHNNY, johnny stones, JOHNNY, johnny stones
It’s annoying that he plays so well but rarely gets recognized or even mentioned. :( I know today is all about Haaland but I wish the commentators would talk about bae. He’s been excellent today.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Strong showing from the lads today. Hope you all have enjoyed your Sunday! @cobette I hope you have some luck at the cage, tell bae hi for us, and have a safe journey home.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course Haaland gets a hat trick the week I don't captain him. 😒

I saved last week's transfer so I could do a double transfer and have enough money to sell Dier (sorry big guy) and buy bae. Think I'll sell Foden and pick up a slightly cheaper midfielder who actually plays. Will wait to do this until just before the deadline, though. Who knows what will happen with cup matches.

Reactions: 1

You are absolutely, guaranteed, never a bother, I promise. And you're always so lovely to me when things are going badly, I don't want you to feel like you can't lean on me and the rest of the gang if you need to.

Sometimes it's too hard to talk but being around people helps. Come here and look at beautiful pictures of bae.

Sometimes getting it all out somewhere where no-one will judge you is what you need. Come here and vent to us. Stick it behind a spoiler and that way if anyone isn't in the headspace to support (or is just here to look at football's sexiest thighs) they can continue with their day and their conversations uninterrupted, and those who can and want to listen will do so.

We love you so much ❤ share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with, no pressure or expectations whatsoever either way. But if you need us we're here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You are absolutely, guaranteed, never a bother, I promise. And you're always so lovely to me when things are going badly, I don't want you to feel like you can't lean on me and the rest of the gang if you need to.

Sometimes it's too hard to talk but being around people helps. Come here and look at beautiful pictures of bae.

Sometimes getting it all out somewhere where no-one will judge you is what you need. Come here and vent to us. Stick it behind a spoiler and that way if anyone isn't in the headspace to support (or is just here to look at football's sexiest thighs) they can continue with their day and their conversations uninterrupted, and those who can and want to listen will do so.

We love you so much ❤ share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with, no pressure or expectations whatsoever either way. But if you need us we're here.
I have no words for your response. Just attachments 😍

D2BDCF89-2E75-4ACB-82C2-74CDC56F1D1A.jpeg
14C4CF36-9F25-4815-BE6E-BF00F574653E.jpeg
D22326EA-7DE8-4EAA-8653-FE8AD9992C57.jpeg
466D12B2-0A0F-46C0-9F6E-D4DABD22CA17.jpeg
A899CFC3-7413-41BC-B837-B537B53F5F36.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Of course Haaland gets a hat trick the week I don't captain him. 😒

I saved last week's transfer so I could do a double transfer and have enough money to sell Dier (sorry big guy) and buy bae. Think I'll sell Foden and pick up a slightly cheaper midfielder who actually plays. Will wait to do this until just before the deadline, though. Who knows what will happen with cup matches.
alvarez might be a shout cos he’s not even that expensive on there and think he will start to get more game time. almiron is also a good shout.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.