Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
wolves tactics seem to be just kick the shit and foul any city player that’s closest to you. hope they get relegated the bunch of dirty thugs!!!! finish them off haaland
i’m a prophet 🔮📿🧙🏼‍♀️🙏🏼

now john needs to accidentally lose all his clothes at the final whistle 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Spectacles

VIP Member
This came up on my fyp page. I'm not sure if the account is someone on here but I love the video!

Attachments

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I almost fainted at work today, from the pain. Ridiculous, really.

Ooooh, is the pitch cam worth it?
Then you shouldn’t be in work..You would say that to your juniors wouldn’t you? Someone should be able to cover..?

Sorry you are having a shit time

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I may be wrong (very likely) but I’m sure there’s a video from somewhere back in the day where he confirms they’re au natural? Although I think it may have been pre glow up though 😂

Maybe Jack does his hair for him when he gets to training 🥰

View attachment 1914546

Happy Friday ladies 💙💙💙

View attachment 1914547

---

How have I never seen this?! Thank you for bringing to my attention.

I’d like to say he did well with his decision making - but - the questions were stupid 😂

“Football with or without fans?”
“Pep or Southgate?”

He needs to do it again and we’ll do the questions and really scare him
I need to know mundane things like what his favourite crisps are and his fave movie 😭

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Ah I am a silly goose and thought it was this week 🤦‍♀️
well I was wondering if I said “next week” here on the weekend just gone - I think I did - so I can see why you might have thought that.

Its a last week/next week situation gals. Its a minefield😆

• Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
Also I go into M&S, spend £20 and come out with four items. It has to STOP.

I need a car, to paint the flat, some shutters to stop the flat becoming an incinerator in June, a cat, BUT NO SPEND ALL THE CASH ON CHOCOLATE M&S PRODUCTS MACCA GO ON

• Heart
  • Haha