Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
bit late but so nice to hear the home fans chanting JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES numerous times during the game. was sat next a middle aged guy and i said to him ‘ohhh look at grealish’s calves’ and his counter was ‘have you seen stones’s bum’ and i was like babes yore preaching to the choir 😂😂😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
This is incredible. So glad you had a good time. And it sounds like you made a friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Just Drive

VIP Member
Maybe I’m overthinking but how can the baby have come last Wednesday and he was playing on Thursday night?
surely he wouldn’t have been in training on the Wednesday and can they play if they haven’t been in training the day before? And it’s not like he was even a sub he started?

Unless he’s just that shit hot at his job Pep let him in 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe the date was reported incorrectly. I suspect we’ll never know for sure because they want to keep it private.
I hope it’s middle name is pep
Or even Joseph, as a nod to “Josep”. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Catching up on inside city, I agree with whoever said they looked miserable. However if the bust up happened during one of those sunset training photos can you imagine the glorious photos. Miffed off John with the sun setting behind him
Also someone buy palmer some wireless headphones, he really looks like the younger brother that’s tagging along
Baby especially looked fed up. He hasn’t posted a nice message or liked any of Cancelo I keep tying Cancelo because I can’t spell Joae..Jaoe..Joal…FFS what a thicko I am insta posts. I think baby not happy with him for disturbing the squad.

Have a cuddle
John and Ruben cuddles are elite.

I think @mimimithis needs one too

DB2D5787-6503-4D07-A1B0-6753D72F01C4.jpeg

perhaps both ladies would like some bum

44AF7A7A-9A39-4BD3-954E-E1F3604505C3.jpeg
7D56888B-1DDA-49BE-9263-27F8C451E519.jpeg
A234CAD0-359E-42CE-B10C-129484E94419.jpeg

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I would take baes toes because it was a poorly toe when that picture was taken and I am sure it’s better now

• Haha
  • Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I dunno how I’d deal with jury service. I spend half my life sitting on the fence so I’m not sure I’d be of much use

I’ve said it before but the Spurs away kit is vile!

• Heart
  • Wow

Just Drive

VIP Member
Happy Saturday all 🤍

Hope everyone has a lovely day today, anyone got plans? I'm off out for brunch with a friend which will be nice!

sad for poor Bae last night but fingers crossed he’ll be back soon & hoping to find out what date the WH match is switched too so I can hopefully still go!

little bit of him to cheer us upView attachment 1916795
Hope you had a nice time at brunch!

Ooohh I haven’t seen that bottom one in sooo long. Forgot how much I love it. He was up at 4 his cough woke him up. I was late for work I slept in til 620. I set off at 640🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ RLF taken him on a wooded walk with dog they’re having a good time.

what you doing today

What a beautiful setting. Did they both enjoy their walk?

No plans for me today except running a few errands later.

---

I love these pics. :ROFLMAO:

I hope you’re all doing alright.

• Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
BBCEA1C1-432D-4207-B189-984DD301CA83.jpeg

C0A6A1CE-A924-4E24-9C13-8A5CDBC74FE0.jpeg

My favourite bae

but then for anyone that knows me, throw most men in shorts with a hoodie on, or round their waist and it’s my kryptonite

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
You are a hero and shall be rewarded with friendly doggos and kitties.

Honestly if he wanted longer with his new baba I'm sure he could have just asked, he didn't need to go to the trouble of getting injured.
Aww do you know what you are so right - injury is so devastating and not what he wants but; every cloud 💙 missing a few games in the first month or so of LO’s life can’t be the worst thing in the world can it

• Heart