Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Maybe the date was reported incorrectly. I suspect we’ll never know for sure because they want to keep it private.

Or even Joseph, as a nod to “Josep”. :ROFLMAO:
My brother's name is Joseph. He goes by Joe but my dad's nickname for him is Giuseppe so I call him Broseppe because he hated JoeJoe-Bear. Unfortunately I think we're both too old to start using Pep as a new nickname. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Hope everyone has had a lovely Saturday 💙

Not sure if anyone does Wordle but:

Made me laugh, Bae’s favourite acitivity 😂

73B3B7D7-D5B7-40A0-9182-2D6B4584A64D.jpeg

340E26C5-6093-43AB-BBAA-18A2EF8E54F4.jpeg

27BF2609-B5EE-4005-8D46-AC4488F18716.jpeg

A7393EF9-A751-4025-8446-D222843A07FB.jpeg

0B97CE9A-B0AD-4683-8B8C-79782419F861.jpeg

0666AE9E-4D18-4BAD-BB55-8046CE5332EF.jpeg

BB98D59D-9DA1-4CE5-BF23-A43911C6B187.jpeg

FB2D52EE-2C2A-4A93-8BB3-0412D87DD727.jpeg

8C837DAC-0FF0-4C43-8762-3D09F07D1950.jpeg

5A7AB128-35E3-4319-BCCE-536DB9584D77.jpeg

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Guys I am so upset about baby it’s just not fair poor soul just can’t what are they doing to him in the physio room why aren’t they looking after him i want to murder someone

@mimimithis why is Baby getting lots of muscle injuries in his legs what’s causing this

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
My all time favorite bae/Kyle video. 🥰
Aww it’s my second fave, my fave is the “50 caps, never thought I’d see the day” one ❤

Also (and please don’t hate me Bae)
coming from someone who has spent time in both Barnsley and Sheffield, I wouldn’t be quick to shout about having a Barnsley postcode 😂

• Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
The curls are looking exceptional. Do you think he puts anything on them. Or are they all natural baby View attachment 1914297
I may be wrong (very likely) but I’m sure there’s a video from somewhere back in the day where he confirms they’re au natural? Although I think it may have been pre glow up though 😂

Maybe Jack does his hair for him when he gets to training 🥰

9F461767-55C8-45D4-A6E0-E157FB041E0A.jpeg

Happy Friday ladies 💙💙💙

A1B492CE-F5C9-4A13-B3E8-89F75257CD42.jpeg

---

I've got some big news for you SF

How have I never seen this?! Thank you for bringing to my attention.

I’d like to say he did well with his decision making - but - the questions were stupid 😂

“Football with or without fans?”
“Pep or Southgate?”

He needs to do it again and we’ll do the questions and really scare him

Last edited:
  • Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Happy Sunday everyone!

been super busy this morning but sitting down to watch the match now, everytime he walks out and turns around and does his big ‘dad’ wave to his box just gets me 😍

although I’ve already shouted at the tv for them pulling him around and onto the floor! Poor baby

They absolutely were, he was on the ground. Then Neves began shoving Akanji and then Haaland shoved Neves. It got off to a weird start.
He literally was dragged around bless him!!

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’m still confused by that. He’s the manager surely he decides if someone isn’t right they shouldn’t be playing?? 😖😭

---

Haha aww thanks. I do not. I look like shit. My hair is like Monica from friends cos it got wet. And even RLF said god you look tired when I came home. Oh thanks. Least I have nice cheeks tho 😭🤣
He just looks like a twat for saying it, because like you say, why play him if he looks tired? Take him off after 30 minutes if you can tell he's not ready, especially when there's two senior CBs on the bench. Knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

cobette

VIP Member
No idea where that photo has come from but Daddy Bae is definitely very cute 💙

Also how does ON look so good after giving birth recently - I swear that woman has everything 😂

Fingers crossed for lots of content tomorrow! So annoying about hotel/West Ham sitch Cob - its times like these I feel you should personally invoice Bae (whether the repayment terms are in pounds or shags is your call of course)
I'll take the shags please.

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I only say this because it's baby and he needs to be looked after, but what annoys me the most about Pep's nonsense is that it's just a totally pointless thing to say. It doesn't help, it doesn't change anything, just makes him and baby look like idiots. He is still injured, getting pissed off about that doesn't change the outcome. I can understand publicly calling players out for bad attitude or shit behaviour, but why kick someone when they're already down?

Poor sweet boy 💔

View attachment 1917528
Baby is actually buzzing because he has something else to bond with Kalvin over.

• Heart
  • Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Evening darlings, I hope everyday's day got better and every boss or colleague that deserved a minor misfortune received one.

I have had a very busy day. In what can only be described as an unprecedented gossgoss madness, I managed to spend literally none of my day working on the thing I was assigned to. Just a whole damn day of firefighting and people asking me for stuff.

Bit exhausting, bit demoralising. But in other news I'm now off until Monday. Will tidy the house a little bit but mostly will be a lady of absolute leisure. Have bought some fancy chocolates. Might go for a walk at the beautiful gardens I showed you before. Will not think about work at all.
Great news about the days off! Definately sounds like it’s needed after a crappy work day. Those gardens were beautiful would be lovely to see them again! And definately no thinking about work x
---

Oooh this sounds lovely. What chocs did you get. Yesss go to the gardens. All the birds will be singing. I find that so calming I love it. RLF is going to united tonight LO is going to bed soon. I’m gonna get in bed and read my book. I’m feeling pretty tired and a bit down 😖😖
Sorry you’re still feeling crappy 😔 hopefully a nice evening to yourself with a good book and a good night will help 😘
---

I honestly have no clue, I didn’t think they were looking at him until they were offered him on a silver platter. Pavard not being in form left a hole on the left that Cancelo might be able to fill. But then again Bundesliga is different to the PL, and I’m not convinced his style works so well within the team. It’s probably why he’s on loan, to be tested whether he’d fit.
---

Does anyone know what it takes to launch someone into the sun? Asking for myself The alternative would be that I’d strangle someone… but that would get me jail time, wouldn’t it? My boss is such a freaking arse this week, I can’t. I’m this close to quitting.
So sorry you’ve had a crappy day too Mimi 😔😔 sending you lots of hugs! x
---

Just come out of the theatre, cried so much, laughed so much, sung and danced, I adored it!!! ♥
---

Glad you had a good time! Those cocktails look beaut 😍

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Maybe I’m overthinking but how can the baby have come last Wednesday and he was playing on Thursday night?
surely he wouldn’t have been in training on the Wednesday and can they play if they haven’t been in training the day before? And it’s not like he was even a sub he started?

Unless he’s just that shit hot at his job Pep let him in 🤷🏼‍♀️
I assume it means last Wednesday - would make sense as that was the Soton match he missed

• Heart