John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Sunday everyone!

been super busy this morning but sitting down to watch the match now, everytime he walks out and turns around and does his big ‘dad’ wave to his box just gets me 😍

although I’ve already shouted at the tv for them pulling him around and onto the floor! Poor baby

They absolutely were, he was on the ground. Then Neves began shoving Akanji and then Haaland shoved Neves. It got off to a weird start.
He literally was dragged around bless him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy Sunday everyone!

been super busy this morning but sitting down to watch the match now, everytime he walks out and turns around and does his big ‘dad’ wave to his box just gets me 😍

although I’ve already shouted at the tv for them pulling him around and onto the floor! Poor baby

He literally was dragged around bless him!!
Hi lovely! And now Gundo is down. :( Kilman yellow carded, the little tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
What did Kilman do to Gündo? That shoulder check against his jaw has to hurt... poor man. But hi, Bernardo!

These fouls are getting nasty...

LOL, the yellow for Lopetegui.

USA Network. It’s not on Univision today.

Poor Gundo. I’m fuming. These Wolves are extra, extra aggressive. Another yellow card on them.
USA has PL? Wow, that's cool.

Hey you, btw. How are you doing? How's your weekend been so far?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I missed the early drama as we had just returned from a very cold and rainy walk and I was getting all my cold weather layers off and then getting our raincoats off and drying our paws. 🐾☔

Just saw a couple shoves and then bae getting a warning. Tsk tsk.

Nice of Jack to pose for the camera in front of Gündoğan. 🍑

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What did Kilman do to Gündo? That shoulder check against his jaw has to hurt... poor man. But hi, Bernardo!

These fouls are getting nasty...

LOL, the yellow for Lopetegui.

USA has PL? Wow, that's cool.

Hey you, btw. How are you doing? How's your weekend been so far?
Hope Gundo’s okay. I know, that hit to the jaw looked rough.

Oh yes, USA Network has several PL games throughout the season. Between that and streaming the Peacock app, I’m able to see most if not all the PL action.

I’m doing okay, my friend, how are you? Is work any better? And have you booked any more holidays besides your next one to Miami? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
wolves tactics seem to be just kick the tit and foul any city player that’s closest to you. hope they get relegated the bunch of dirty thugs!!!! finish them off haaland

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Hope Gundo’s okay. I know, that hit to the jaw looked rough.

Oh yes, USA Network has several PL games throughout the season. Between that and streaming the Peacock app, I’m able to see most if not all the PL action.

I’m doing okay, my friend, how are you? Is work any better? And have you booked any more holidays besides your next one to Miami? :)
That's really neat. Here, Sky owns all the rights to the PL matches, so they all get shown live. It costs a bit, but it's a real perk.

I'm not doing so well these days, tbh. I can't really explain it, but my energy is really, really expleted.
And no, work isn't any better, if anything, it's worse than before... the bosses, board included, just all love to meddle and therefore things go into disarray which have been working just fine. And I'm sat there, trying to fix what others have broken, all the while also taking care of the patients and the exams. And my ducklings. And students. And taking the brunt of complaints.
I'm going to Switzerland in March, but otherwise no rest for the wicked.

Aw, Rico has such a great game today, yet again. 🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.