John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wolves tactics seem to be just kick the tit and foul any city player that’s closest to you. hope they get relegated the bunch of dirty thugs!!!! finish them off haaland
It’s mad, isn’t it? One would think City insulted their mothers given how Wolves behaved at the start.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did Kilman do to Gündo? That shoulder check against his jaw has to hurt... poor man. But hi, Bernardo!

These fouls are getting nasty...

LOL, the yellow for Lopetegui.

USA has PL? Wow, that's cool.

Hey you, btw. How are you doing? How's your weekend been so far?
PL is massive isn’t it in the states? This weekend I know they’ve got a big PL thing in Orlando on one of the stations.

they had loads of supporters there yesterday when they were showing the Everton game. Tim
Howard was there - don’t know if I just know this because we’ve got a decent American following

8321B78F-B268-4445-BAB2-A8E11B60F3E6.jpeg

400A8D9E-9C41-415D-A850-33CF3777C645.jpeg
9A6F981C-7745-4C98-876B-D165C8F4CC45.jpeg
BC7DA7AD-5BA7-4899-B127-3D782DF654B1.jpeg

• Heart
That's really neat. Here, Sky owns all the rights to the PL matches, so they all get shown live. It costs a bit, but it's a real perk.

I'm not doing so well these days, tbh. I can't really explain it, but my energy is really, really expleted.
And no, work isn't any better, if anything, it's worse than before... the bosses, board included, just all love to meddle and therefore things go into disarray which have been working just fine. And I'm sat there, trying to fix what others have broken, all the while also taking care of the patients and the exams. And my ducklings. And students. And taking the brunt of complaints.
I'm going to Switzerland in March, but otherwise no rest for the wicked.

Aw, Rico has such a great game today, yet again. 🤗
That really makes me angry, I’m so sorry. :( You deserve so much better. Meddlesome higher ups are the worst.

I really want KDB to score today. It’s been awhile and I’m starting to worry about him.

• Heart
PL is massive isn’t it in the states? This weekend I know they’ve got a big PL thing in Orlando on one of the stations.

they had loads of supporters there yesterday when they were showing the Everton game. Tim
Howard was there - don’t know if I just know this because we’ve got a decent American following

View attachment 1901868
View attachment 1901869View attachment 1901870View attachment 1901872
I would say it’s popular amongst those Americans who are football fans, yes. They’ve still got the big fan thing on in Orlando; they showed it before today’s coverage.

• Heart
3CAFDF8F-FF6B-4A02-9024-26367AACBAA8.jpeg

I would say it’s popular amongst those Americans who are football fans, yes. They’ve still got the big fan thing on in Orlando; they showed it before today’s coverage.
Think as evertonians we just see a bit more of the American side of it because of our links.
We befriended a very sweet guy last time we were there, he’s in touch every week. He’s from Pennsylvania and was here doing 6 months of uni. Massive Everton fan because of Tim Howard and Landon Donavon

in preseason a few of the team went on an American pod cast (men in blazers) and they did an Everton episode. The amount of fans there was amazing

• Heart
That really makes me angry, I’m so sorry. :( You deserve so much better. Meddlesome higher ups are the worst.

I really want KDB to score today. It’s been awhile and I’m starting to worry about him.
I'd love for Kev to score again. He's kind of taken a backseat since Haaland and Alvarez signed for us.

I hate it. All I want is to be able to work in peace, and train my ducklings, and not feel like work is sucking the life force out of me.

YAY Haaland!

OMG I love this kit on baby

Sorry to hear you not so good @mimimithis

I hate work stress. It can take over your life. Not sure what to advise other than look after yourself with some regular breaks (walks/swims/yoga)
Thanks, hun, that means a lot. I am the worst at taking care of and doing things for myself, so I'll just have to try and take your advice.

How was that foul not a penalty?

• Heart
Did anyone else see bae try at least twice to get Haaland's (more or less) full attention so he could give him a proper congrats during that celebration?

Forget about him, baby, we'll always celebrate with you. 🥳 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd love for Kev to score again. He's kind of taken a backseat since Haaland and Alvarez signed for us.

I hate it. All I want is to be able to work in peace, and train my ducklings, and not feel like work is sucking the life force out of me.

YAY Haaland!
So sorry to hear it’s all crap at the moment Mimi 😘 hopefully it will get better soon x

75BBE179-76DD-4785-8C8A-D3406793B6FE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's really neat. Here, Sky owns all the rights to the PL matches, so they all get shown live. It costs a bit, but it's a real perk.

I'm not doing so well these days, tbh. I can't really explain it, but my energy is really, really expleted.
And no, work isn't any better, if anything, it's worse than before... the bosses, board included, just all love to meddle and therefore things go into disarray which have been working just fine. And I'm sat there, trying to fix what others have broken, all the while also taking care of the patients and the exams. And my ducklings. And students. And taking the brunt of complaints.
I'm going to Switzerland in March, but otherwise no rest for the wicked.

Aw, Rico has such a great game today, yet again. 🤗
Oh darling I'm so sorry to hear that. ❤

We're always here if you want to talk about it, or if you want a distraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.