John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably one of, if not the strongest XI on current form. The only real swap is Ortega for Ederson.
How come not Dias, Walker and Cancelo atm are they not in form? (Genuinely didn’t realise sorry I only really pay attention to Bae when it comes to City 😂 so I just saw the line up and didn’t look as strong as it could be - if the others aren’t in form though then I guess it makes sense! 😊) except Ederson maybe?

Glad Pep is of the mindset to go for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How come not Dias, Walker and Cancelo atm are they not in form? (Genuinely didn’t realise sorry I only really pay attention to Bae when it comes to City 😂 so I just saw the line up and didn’t look as strong as it could be - if the others aren’t in form though then I guess it makes sense! 😊) except Ederson maybe?

Glad Pep is of the mindset to go for it!
Ruben was out injured with a poorly hammy since the World Cup and has only played about 5 mins as a sub last week, Cancelo has been awful and is desperate to leave (apparently) and Rico Lewis is arguably too good to drop for Kyle who will also be lacking fitness

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IT’S WINE TIME

Hope everyone is fantastic and looking forward to an evening of football

• Heart
LO has started with cough and snotty nose and he always wakes up when he has these. Let’s see how much I can watch before he wakes up 🤞🤞

• Sad
  • Heart
Ruben was out injured with a poorly hammy since the World Cup and has only played about 5 mins as a sub last week, Cancelo has been awful and is desperate to leave (apparently) and Rico Lewis is arguably too good to drop for Kyle who will also be lacking fitness
Cancelo loved it and called it his home in Manchester till he was robbed last year. His partner and daughter seem to be spending a lot of time back in portugal

• Sad
  • Heart
Yes more baby I never take this for granted as we all know his gammy hammy

having harissa roast chicken and peppers with rice

Pep WELL mardy in ITV pre match interview

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.