John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost sounds like fun ❤

(Obvs is not fun, is serious issue, but you know... Breakfast!)
We make the most of a crappy time!! We had so much fun and it’s brought us all closer together. We’re all on a group chat now and speak on it most days and we have quiz nights Monday and Friday nights 😂😂😂. It’s pretty great.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
we’ve done it before babe, we’ve come back from a big gap from the top of the league and went on to win it.

all you gotta think is that we’ve been without our first choice CBs for the vast majority of this season so far. i think with JS and RD back we’ll have a stronger defence and all pep needs to do is allow the forwards to have more freedom and not have them scared of losing the ball in case we concede on the break. he just needs to focus less on possession and more on driving forward and allowing our attacking players more freedom to make mistakes. i think with JS and RD out he’s been more cautious but i truly believe we’ll go on a winning streak now.

also we’ve proved in the past we can stay the course, arsenal haven’t. they could drop points SO easily because unlike us they don’t have enough squad depth to keep this up. if any of their key players pick up an injury then they’re screwed.

i’m other news i just feel incredibly certain we’ll win the CL this season. i don’t know why i just feel it in my bones.
I hope so. We’d better win something this year. We couldn’t even win the bloody Community Shield.
He’s so Yorkshire in this

The legs. And the look on his face.

Filth
He really is, isn’t he. I love when he really leans into the Yorkshire like that.

@strawberrysunshine_x the snow pics are beautiful.

Hope you’re all okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Please boop his nose and tell him he’s a good boy for me. ♥

Not being allowed giggly cuddles with his men.

Yesssss! Play him! Play them all!
I agree completely. Start ALL our big guns. They need to play like monsters. We desperately need a spark. Also, as we mentioned in the Pep thread, it’s the gaffer’s birthday, so happy birthday, papi. 💙😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My mom watched a bunch of matches with me last weekend when she was visiting and we also watched 4 or 5 episodes of the Tottenham AON (she found HK in his pants very amusing).

Last night she called me and said that when she was watching NFL games with my dad on Sun and Mon she wished she was watching football. (Well, she said soccer, I'm translating for her.)

I told her how she could watch tomorrow's match as well as the weekend matches. When I told her tomorrow is a big match (did not elaborate that it's more because of my personal interest than actual competition) she said "oh, what is the name of that derby?" 😂🥺

So precious. I had explained the concept of derbies to her when we were watching the NLD, but apparently I did not explain well enough. Also I couldn't come up with a punchline for that potential joke. 🤪

She also said she's wants to finish watching AON. She's seen some of the Man City AON but apparently that wasn't her thing? I dunno, I'd much rather watch Pep than José.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My mom watched a bunch of matches with me last weekend when she was visiting and we also watched 4 or 5 episodes of the Tottenham AON (she found HK in his pants very amusing).

Last night she called me and said that when she was watching NFL games with my dad on Sun and Mon she wished she was watching football. (Well, she said soccer, I'm translating for her.)

I told her how she could watch tomorrow's match as well as the weekend matches. When I told her tomorrow is a big match (did not elaborate that it's more because of my personal interest than actual competition) she said "oh, what is the name of that derby?" 😂🥺

So precious. I had explained the concept of derbies to her when we were watching the NLD, but apparently I did not explain well enough. Also I couldn't come up with a punchline for that potential joke. 🤪

She also said she's wants to finish watching AON. She's seen some of the Man City AON but apparently that wasn't her thing? I dunno, I'd much rather watch Pep than José.
This is adorable. I did enjoy Spurs AON, I reckon it was the more interesting of them all.

• Heart
This is adorable. I did enjoy Spurs AON, I reckon it was the more interesting of them all.
It was the first one I watched and I think I watched it before I even got into various club and England YouTube content, so it will always have a special place in my heart. 🐓🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.