John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t he 🤩🤩. I’m obsessed with him and his hair.
Aww your new profile pic is just gorgeous 🤍

I’ve never changed mine in the few months I’ve now been here. Always so hard to choose just one photo isn’t it. And I get so used to recognising people from their profile pic so quickly now!

He’s talking to his Willy, telling him he knows he could still get it up for any one of us after parade day 😂

They do make a very handsome couple don’t they 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww your new profile pic is just gorgeous 🤍

I’ve never changed mine in the few months I’ve now been here. Always so hard to choose just one photo isn’t it. And I get so used to recognising people from their profile pic so quickly now!

He’s talking to his Willy, telling him he knows he could still get it up for any one of us after parade day 😂

They do make a very handsome couple don’t they 💙
Ooohh pls recognise me still. Ive had the same one for ages. Fancied a change and he’s too hot to ignore on this

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was getting FOMO and felt like I was missing out on loads by being at work all the time….
this witch got covid

someone, send baby

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I was getting FOMO and felt like I was missing out on loads by being at work all the time….

someone, send baby
Oh no. That’s no good.
I’ll wrap a bow around him and send him on his way. ❤

Sending you all the good vibes, too. Speedy recovery.

• Heart
I’m ok
By pure chance I did a test because I had a scratchy throat. Didn’t think anything of it, went in the kitchen to make tea and there it was 🤣

had to call work, identify everyone I’ve spoken to, send photos of my test - it’s all very dramatic 🤣 I definitely feel like I’ve gone back in time.

@cobette there’s just been a Keano moment “I’ve got a sore hip, I wonder if I’ve got it.”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this witch got covid

someone, send baby
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. You can be on Bae watch for us whilst stuck at home 👀

Ooohh pls recognise me still. Ive had the same one for ages. Fancied a change and he’s too hot to ignore on this
Of course I will still recognise you 😘

Its definitely in top 10 photos of Bae (if they can even be narrowed down that much) should be in a museum

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. You can be on Bae watch for us whilst stuck at home 👀

Of course I will still recognise you 😘

Its definitely in top 10 photos of Bae (if they can even be narrowed down that much) should be in a museum
7274EE8A-05DC-4E53-9012-219DCE4C0AF8.jpeg
01642DEE-72E2-41FB-9A2D-E1C30A3DF6A0.jpeg
D4BC7B3C-15E8-44FA-9D49-490B01A052D1.jpeg
I absolutely love these three particularly. But I love any pic of him. APART FROM one which I will NOT name 🫣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Can I just say, I think this is actual peak beard and actually spot on and I wouldn’t have him have it any different if I had my way

3BC563F7-EC92-4347-8394-874064B29736.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.