John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry girls - I can’t explain it 🙈

I think it’s the way his leg is bent awkwardly and I think he just looks unnatural, even more than when he does the rabbit in headlights face.

I just find it abit icky.

Strawb please save me and share what yours is!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I was getting FOMO and felt like I was missing out on loads by being at work all the time….

someone, send baby
I forgot what I was looking at for a sec. 🍼👀

Hope you don't get too sick! 💜

Terrible things that have happened to me and my libido today:

1. Reading "Eventually" last night and this morning. Good golly there's a lot of hot hot lovin'! Will finish it tonight.

2. Hot coworker/work bestie did his usual morning greeting at my office door - reaching both arms up to stretch and touch the top of the doorjamb, exposing his tummy and 🐌 and boxers at my eye level while I force myself to keep looking up at his face. So glad he's extremely gay. 🏳️‍🌈 Still nice to gaze upon.

3. Looking for ways to make my home task chair taller, came across a listing for a taller gas cylinder that proudly proclaimed LONG STROKE in large font. 😩

4. Hot boss just walked in humming and singing a song that had "baby" in the lyrics. And now he's voicing his disgust with this sexist 75 year old male customer we have who came in the office this morning. HR has had to deal with him on a few occasions and he's not even an employee nor has he ever been. The customer saw him (he only works at this location 1-2 days a week) and said "Who are you? Where are my girls?" to which he replied "do you mean [name] and [name], the women who work here!?" 👏🥵

Continued:
5. THIS FIT FUCKER. Looks like he's giving Jack's sweet innocent dumb puppy faces a try. 🐶🥰

20230118_183701.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
mate, are you poorly??

View attachment 1892983If you said this I could maybe understand
Genuinely abit shocked that I’m on my own with this one.

I don’t just find it very Bae-like - I just get an unnatural vibe from him and I feel like it looks like he was co-erced into the photo against his will.

Please don’t kick me out of the thread

C08B5A33-B0D3-499C-A1C9-73E8BA7B4528.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I think it’s the way his leg is bent awkwardly and I think he just looks unnatural, even more than when he does the rabbit in headlights face.

Mine has already been shared today and we don’t need to see it again 🫣

Personally I am not a fan of this era of bae (sorry @einahpets93), his head looks so round.
View attachment 1892997

(I still probably would though)
He looks like a rugby player here

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That hip angle is very good for releasing emotional trauma apparently, so the fact he's not openly weeping might mean he's nicely well-adjusted. If that's any comfort.

Poor lad can’t win
He says you all need to get out if you’re being negative nelly’s!!

View attachment 1893008
I still love him! Just think his sexiness is still on an upward trajectory.

Genuinely abit shocked that I’m on my own with this one.

I don’t just find it very Bae-like - I just get an unnatural vibe from him and I feel like it looks like he was co-erced into the photo against his will.

Please don’t kick me out of the thread

View attachment 1893009
You're one of us. We couldn't kick you out.

Have some cuddlebum.
Sweden-v-England-Quarter-Final-2018-FIFA-World-Cup-Russia.jpg

Mine has already been shared today and we don’t need to see it again 🫣

He looks like a rugby player here
Hmmmm, normally I like rugby players. But normally am only looking at their thighs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

See, that's one of my favorite stretches / yoga positions (I love a good hip opener 😏 ) - I literally do that on my kitchen worktop a few times a week (no shoes on). So when I see that pic I automatically imagine the feeling of that sweet sweet IT band and piriformis stretch... mmm delish.

Time for more stretching and yoga:

gettyimages-1326503551-2048x2048.jpg

Cat/cow:
City 140.jpg

Part of a sun salutation:
gettyimages-1237833686-2048x2048.jpg

tumblr_f4933697e87fde82537c34c6c164c1b8_d5b5fb25_1280.jpg

2022-09-19 18.09.51.png

gettyimages-931882350-2048x2048.jpg

Sorry they're blurry, take it up with Eddie

Screenshot_20221116-073643~2.png

2022-11-16 07.40.17.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@sugarfairy23 I still love you, it’s okay. :ROFLMAO:
Haha thank you ❤❤❤

That hip angle is very good for releasing emotional trauma apparently, so the fact he's not openly weeping might mean he's nicely well-adjusted. If that's any comfort.

I still love him! Just think his sexiness is still on an upward trajectory.

You're one of us. We couldn't kick you out.

Have some cuddlebum.
View attachment 1893030

Hmmmm, normally I like rugby players. But normally am only looking at their thighs.
Ooooh what an arse 🍑

thank you 😘

Also in my defence I was also willing to attempt to give Parade Bae a shag so the love is definitely there

Moving on and sharing this again because it’s just ridiculous

A39CE2C5-7A80-4E0F-90E6-DCD317AF0EC5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.