John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on my 5th day of 7 in a row and I am fed up 🤬

Want to not be woken up by an alarm and have to do the same thing every morning like I'm in Groundhog Day.

When will he rescue me from this!?

73 (5).png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Want to not be woken up by an alarm and have to do the same thing every morning like I'm in Groundhog Day.

View attachment 1891385
He says when you next win the league 😂 (ha soz, hope you have some days off lined up after day 7!)

Morning everyone. There’s so much snow out there. Work asked me to come in today on over time so setting off in a mo. My car is just warming up
Hope we get some pics of bae in the snow
Hope you’re not too cold this morning! What a day to work outside bless you, stay wrapped up x

It has snowed so muuuch.

Luckily I am WFH today. Still just need to find the energy to get out of bed.

Hope you all have a lovely day. ❤
Hope you’re okay and nice and cosy at home 💙

I still would

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He says when you next win the league 😂 (ha soz, hope you have some days off lined up after day 7!)

Hope you’re not too cold this morning! What a day to work outside bless you, stay wrapped up x

I still would
I'm gonna have a long wait 😭😭😭

Not seeing this again this season

City 380.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm gonna have a long wait 😭😭😭

Not seeing this again this season

View attachment 1891393
we’ve done it before babe, we’ve come back from a big gap from the top of the league and went on to win it.

all you gotta think is that we’ve been without our first choice CBs for the vast majority of this season so far. i think with JS and RD back we’ll have a stronger defence and all pep needs to do is allow the forwards to have more freedom and not have them scared of losing the ball in case we concede on the break. he just needs to focus less on possession and more on driving forward and allowing our attacking players more freedom to make mistakes. i think with JS and RD out he’s been more cautious but i truly believe we’ll go on a winning streak now.

also we’ve proved in the past we can stay the course, arsenal haven’t. they could drop points SO easily because unlike us they don’t have enough squad depth to keep this up. if any of their key players pick up an injury then they’re screwed.

i’m other news i just feel incredibly certain we’ll win the CL this season. i don’t know why i just feel it in my bones.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When are you next going to a game?

Do you think you will ever make it to the cage and try and find him?

Also don’t think I’ve ever seen this picture before? His biceps are obscene
It's one of Victoria's from her Insta, she always got good pics of him 😭😭

I'm going on Sunday (Wolves) but not looking forward to it after recent results. Spurs will beat us tomorrow and the mood won't be nice!

I've gone to the cage every game apart from last two (NYE it was pouring and the Chelsea game I was with friends) but he never stops when he's in the car 😢 If injured he'll park his own car and have to walk to stadium and might stop. But obv I don't want him to be injured again! Hopefully one day I'll get my selfie, then want to curl up and die when I have to show you guys his hostage face.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1891385
This is one of my favourite bae pics, absolutely looks like he'll come to our rescue and save us by making us his harem ❤

I still would
I am cosy thank you! Just did a meeting (who books a meeting for 9am?!) whilst wrapped in a blanket. And I'm sat right by the radiator.

I'm doing OK. Head is kind of all over the place, kind of simultaneously "come on gossgoss, live your life, go to places and do stuff" and "gossgoss you bleeping moron, jump off a cliff"
I will not do that. My brain likes to scream it at me but I'm used to ignoring it by now
and I don't live near any cliffs That is a joke.

Have therapy again tonight. She's really coming in clutch for me with extra sessions free of charge ❤

Work is work is work. Struggling so much with supporting everyone else and still getting my work done. Some days are better than others. I'm hoping I can just knuckle down today and get through some stuff I need to do.

As always, WC is such a bright spark. I had to go into the office more a few weeks ago and I've kept it up, partly out of habit and partly because he's always there.

We've been doing this thing lately where he says something obviously and outrageously incorrect and then kind of looks at me like 👀 knowing I'll bite, and I always do, have to point out he's wrong and how, and then he's all 🙄 "gossgoss can't help herself, she's got to be right" and I'm all 🙄 "WC insists on saying this mad tit" and everyone laughs at us and asks if we're going to have a fight and we can barely contain our laughter and we just grin at each other like idiots.

But today I am at home and so not distracted (except by you lot 😂).

I'm desperate for a bae/Ruben centre-back partnership, for footballing and sexy reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.