John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i loved everything about the parade (and have refused to change my profile pic since lol) because i am also a messy drunk and can’t string sentences together and it was just so LOVLEH to see them so incandescent with joy and happiness and be able to celebrate properly with the fans.

honestly i’m not even exaggerating that day in May will be ingrained in my memory forever. the tension, the stress, the denial, the glimpse of hope followed by just complete and utter jubilation. i’m glad they got that drunk cos i was a state after that game and all i did was sit in the stands and eat wine gums 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Please tell me someone is watching the redshite game and heard the moans before kick off?

i loved everything about the parade (and have refused to change my profile pic since lol) because i am also a messy drunk and can’t string sentences together and it was just so LOVLEH to see them so incandescent with joy and happiness and be able to celebrate properly with the fans.

honestly i’m not even exaggerating that day in May will be ingrained in my memory forever. the tension, the stress, the denial, the glimpse of hope followed by just complete and utter jubilation. i’m glad they got that drunk cos i was a state after that game and all i did was sit in the stands and eat wine gums 😂
The snack choice 👌🏻

love from the other messy drunk 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Please tell me someone is watching the redshite game and heard the moans before kick off?

The snack choice 👌🏻

love from the other messy drunk 🤣
I'm watching but I thought it was an 8:00 kickoff so I missed the start and I have the ESPNFC feed anyway, not BBC. My friend in London told me about it, though. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Same with me. I’ll never forget it. I can’t even watch the highlights I get that nervous and anxious all over again. I’d given up, I’ll be honest. Then - what a finish!! I went into the Jack thread and told them they were beautiful people and I loved them. :ROFLMAO: (Not drunk.). I think I said it the JS thread, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm watching but I thought it was an 8:00 kickoff so I missed the start and I have the ESPNFC feed anyway, not BBC. My friend in London told me about it, though. 🤣
Yeah, RLF seemed to think it was 8 too - don’t know why I spoke up and said my sky bet app said 7:45 🙄

Same with me. I’ll never forget it. I can’t even watch the highlights I get that nervous and anxious all over again. I’d given up, I’ll be honest. Then - what a finish!!
I can’t say I have the same memories, as I was mid flight to Mexico.

but I can’t help but smile when I relive breaking the news to RLF once we landed that the redshite lost the league again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, RLF seemed to think it was 8 too - don’t know why I spoke up and said my sky bet app said 7:45 🙄

I can’t say I have the same memories, as I was mid flight to Mexico.

but I can’t help but smile when I relive breaking the news to RLF once we landed that the redshite lost the league again 🤣
Redshite thought they had it. It was such a delight when they realized we’d risen from the dead! :ROFLMAO: I still can’t look at Zinna or even think about him without getting emotional. He was the real MoTM that day. No way we win without him bossing it that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg I love the end of that video where he’s pointing to himself on the big screen - what an absolute dork ❤
It’s like he’s proud of himself, for being so drunk and unintelligible when interviewed, and it’s the little limp wrist as well 🤣 when I made that video there were tooo many good moments but it had to end with that! 🤣♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He is fit as duck in this.

Bonus Coady for @einahpets93, Shaw for @strawberrysunshine_x and Mason & Dec for @lou_claire91

It’s the fact he’s sat like a petulant teenager leaning on the arm and then thrives with everyone laughing along with him, his little face lighting up!

Mason is always dressed for winter so we were lucky we got any tank top photos of him, but his little laugh gets me every time and Declan Rice could be literally saying anything as I could listen to him all day and look at those ghostly thighs 🤣

• Heart
Morning everyone. There’s so much snow out there. Work asked me to come in today on over time so setting off in a mo. My car is just warming up
Hope we get some pics of bae in the snow

• Heart
It has snowed so muuuch.

Luckily I am WFH today. Still just need to find the energy to get out of bed.

Hope you all have a lovely day. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.