John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I can manage that. Hopefully, we’ll win, else I’ll just grumpily drink my coffee and push through the day.

Do you know, I was thinking about this recently. One of the few areas of England I haven’t yet seen and really want to is Cornwall. Next trip. ❤ I hope you get to Scotland soon. I love Scotland and Ireland. Oh - south Wales is another bit I’ve yet to see. I saw some of northern Wales and loved it.
Oo Penzance a great little town and v near St Ives

I think there is a weird vibe in Cornwall though

The train from London is great right by the coast

BABY LIKES ST IVES DOESNT HE YOU MIGHT SEE HIM 😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i’ve just checked and i’ve visited 13 of the 52 states in america, countless european countries, have travelled to the other side of the world and back, hopped from tiny island to tiny island in the caribbean - but never took a 3 hour train journey to scotland 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I can manage that. Hopefully, we’ll win, else I’ll just grumpily drink my coffee and push through the day.

Do you know, I was thinking about this recently. One of the few areas of England I haven’t yet seen and really want to is Cornwall. Next trip. ❤ I hope you get to Scotland soon. I love Scotland and Ireland. Oh - southern Wales is another bit I’ve yet to see. I saw some of northern Wales and loved it.
Cornwall is beautiful! Just abit of a ballache to get to and around, even with a car.
I would recommend going to Lizard Point - the most beautiful views and walks, it’s the most southerly point of the UK I believe and not overcrowded with people in the slightest (compared to Lands End and St Ives etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you know, I was thinking about this recently. One of the few areas of England I haven’t yet seen and really want to is Cornwall. Next trip. ❤ I hope you get to Scotland soon. I love Scotland and Ireland. Oh - southern Wales is another bit I’ve yet to see. I saw some of northern Wales and loved it.
you definitely need to visit in late spring/early summer. cornwall is one of my favourite places in the whole world! my grandparents lived there so I spent most of my childhood summers in cornwall and explored every little town and village . Ireland is beautiful - I used to work there so have visited quite a lot.

• Heart
i’ve just checked and i’ve visited 13 of the 52 states in america, countless european countries, have travelled to the other side of the world and back, hopped from tiny island to tiny island in the caribbean - but never took a 3 hour train journey to scotland 😂🤣
I haven’t been to many more states than you have! Like you, I’ve done more in Europe and other parts of the world (UK, Asia, Middle East, Central America, Canada). :ROFLMAO: I’ve never even been to Oregon and it borders California to the north!

Oo Penzance a great little town and v near St Ives

I think there is a weird vibe in Cornwall though

The train from London is great right by the coast

BABY LIKES ST IVES DOESNT HE YOU MIGHT SEE HIM 😍😍😍😍😍
Cornwall is beautiful! Just abit of a ballache to get to and around, even with a car.
I would recommend going to Lizard Point - the most beautiful views and walks, it’s the most southerly point of the UK I believe and not overcrowded with people in the slightest (compared to Lands End and St Ives etc)
you definitely need to visit in late spring/early summer. cornwall is one of my favourite places in the whole world! my grandparents lived there so I spent most of my childhood summers in cornwall and explored every little town and village . Ireland is beautiful - I used to work there so have visited quite a lot.
Thanks for this. ❤ Now I really want to go!

• Heart
I haven’t been to many more states than you have! Like you, I’ve done more in Europe and other parts of the world (UK, Asia, Middle East, Central America, Canada). :ROFLMAO: I’ve never even been to Oregon and it borders California to the north!
where in europe have you been???

yeah i was in the states back at the start of november! i’ve been middle east and asia as well - have always wanted to go to central america, it’s on my bucket list with japan and south america!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
where in europe have you been???

yeah i was in the states back at the start of november! i’ve been middle east and asia as well - have always wanted to go to central america, it’s on my bucket list with japan and south america!
France a few times, Italy, Germany (but too briefly), Czech Republic, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, and Greece. Still so much to see. I’d love to see Croatia, Iceland, Malta, and Switzerland. There’s just not enough time, is there! I was meant to go to Japan in summer 2020 but the pandemic nixed that. :(

Where in the US were you in November? Hope you liked it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
France a few times, Italy, Germany (but too briefly), Czech Republic, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, and Greece. Still so much to see. I’d love to see Croatia, Iceland, Malta, and Switzerland. There’s just not enough time, is there! I was meant to go to Japan in summer 2020 but the pandemic nixed that. :(

Where in the US were you in November? Hope you liked it!
Florida! yeah was lovely, was just a pit stop but loved Miami.

You definitely need to make time for Iceland - I was lucky enough to see the northern lights and it’s one of my favourite memories ever. it’s number 2 on the best places i’ve ever visited (just pipped to the top spot by australia which was insane)

• Heart
Florida! yeah was lovely, was just a pit stop but loved Miami.

You definitely need to make time for Iceland - I was lucky enough to see the northern lights and it’s one of my favourite memories ever. it’s number 2 on the best places i’ve ever visited (just pipped to the top spot by australia which was insane)
Florida is so lucky - it hosted a few Tattlers this year. Good to know about Iceland! Everyone says it’s one of the best places they’ve ever been.

@spilldatea Forgot to mention Spain. I’m thinking of going back this summer. I‘ve only been to Madrid so I’d like to see Barcelona and Granada.

• Heart
It looks like it is her and going by the names on the donations. It was set up on 3rd December so was before baby shower. So I wouldn’t have thought it would be in relation to this little one 🤍

Didnt he have time off late 2021 for “personal stuff” and he has a “Pebbles” tattoo - so IMO (with absolutely zero evidence so just a theory) they could have experience with this or a similar scenario , which is obviously just 💔

Either that or it’s could have been someone close to them. So I agree it would look like maybe in leiu of baby shower gifts, or maybe just because, they’ve set up a donation thing. Which is a really lovely thing to do.

I do personally think that’s why he’s off now - Pep had no qualms telling everyone Kalvin ate too many pies in Qatar did he 😂 so why would he let John get away with it if “fitness” is the issue. I personally think fitness means lack of being in training. And he’s respecting John’s privacy - look how much tit ON got online last time and on Daily Mail articles. He most likely just wants to protect her (again literally just my theory I have zero evidence to back this up 😂)

And hopefully all is well and he’s up to his knees in nappies 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It looks like it is her and going by the names on the donations. It was set up on 3rd December so was before baby shower. So I wouldn’t have thought it would be in relation to this little one 🤍

Didnt he have time off late 2021 for “personal stuff” and he has a “Pebbles” tattoo - so IMO (with absolutely zero evidence so just a theory) they could have experience with this or a similar scenario , which is obviously just 💔

Either that or it’s could have been someone close to them. So I agree it would look like maybe in leiu of baby shower gifts, or maybe just because, they’ve set up a donation thing. Which is a really lovely thing to do.

I do personally think that’s why he’s off now - Pep had no qualms telling everyone Kalvin ate too many pies in Qatar did he 😂 so why would he let John get away with it if “fitness” is the issue. I personally think fitness means lack of being in training. And he’s respecting John’s privacy - look how much tit ON got online last time and on Daily Mail articles. He most likely just wants to protect her (again literally just my theory I have zero evidence to back this up 😂)

And hopefully all is well and he’s up to his knees in nappies 😊
Sorry what’s this about. What have I missed

the idea of bae with a. New born is making me want to cry!!🥹🥹🥹

Sorry what’s this about. What have I missed

the idea of bae with a. New born is making me want to cry!!🥹🥹🥹
I got confused because my replies gone and thought I’d dreamed about being on tattle.
There was a donation page in relation to premature babies

Why must he mock us like this?

Shall we all manifest he "passes a late fitness test" and is the first one out on the pitch?!

Screenshot_20230114_100235_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
What if he is in the squad what what

Mind you he posted that on Wednesday and turned out he wasn’t in the squad

ALSO he is so bleeping fit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He always posts it and then isn’t even in the team. He did it loads then was seen behind the caged fence taking selfies with fans in his boyfriends hoodies

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.