John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I saw that!! But if that was the case he wouldn’t have been on the bench for the last game and they would have spoken about it in press conferences?? I wonder if she knows he’s due to a daddy cos I’m not sure she does

oohhhh are you!! I like square nails. Pls show me what you get darling. I’m ok thanks! Working tomorrow but usually Saturdays aren’t too bad
I always used to break them when I previously had squared, so I need to be extra careful

20230113_183615.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really hate being in charge of work other people are doing. Spend all my time making sure they have everything they need and letting them know what expectations are and begging them to let me know if they need anything and then they don't get stuff done in time and it's my fault because I'm not on top of it but I don't know how to be any more on top of it without literally just doing the work, and I have other stuff to do as well.

Then today my boss gave me some feedback for a document I'd written and her words were, "it's pretty good, to be fair" which is painfully faint praise. Like, thanks a bleeping bunch.

As I told you at new year, my mum said she doesn't want me to visit her house unless I let her visit mine.

This week she's been messaging me like "see you Saturday, love you!" not even inviting me, just assuming I'll go, and I'm bleeping fuming.

If I go, I'm either a) implicitly agreeing to allow her to invade my privacy or b) knowingly adding to the building resentment that'll all come spewing out next time she's pissed off with me. But if I don't go then I have to explain why and I'm starting a conflict and it all becomes about how I'm an evil unreasonable grudge-holder who makes everyone unhappy all the time.

Don't know what to do.

Just want to go to sleep. Brain feels spirally. How am I ever just going to find some solid ground.
I'm sorry you're having such a tough time, this really sucks. As for your parents... perhaps go, and don't stay too long? I don't know what your parents are like, exactly, but perhaps that's a good compromise between not going at all and acting as if nothing happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can you go to your parents’ house for a short while then leave? Make an excuse that you have other plans later. Your boss’s feedback is so tepid. :( That’s frustrating. Blech, what a day for you.

Man flu. :ROFLMAO:
Going round at all feels like a capitulation. Saying I won't go feels like an escalation. Just got to bite the bullet and make a decision. Just makes me feel like tit, like I'm in the wrong no matter what I do.

And yes my boss is infuriating af. Been an okay day at work otherwise though. Been hanging out more and more with WC. Don't know how to explain how easy he is to be around.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just returned from a congress which was a lot of hot air being blown out by "important people". On top of that my boss is back to his crappy ways yet again, and I'm just about done with it. This whole week was a load of tit. 😕

To console myself, I bought fresh salmon and I'm having sashimi now.

Thank you, @Just Drive and @maccamacc for your suggestions about what to do in London and its surroundings, they were all exceptionally well received by my friends. They say hi, and thanks!

This cute boy ❤
Ugh, sorry about the hole boss. Salmon sounds delicious! I’m glad the suggestions were helpful and I hope they have a wonderful trip.
I always used to break them when I previously had squared, so I need to be extra careful

View attachment 1880237
So pretty!
Did pulisic hunt him down afterwards? Or was it karma?
I don't think Pulisic is much of a hunter.
Nah, Pull A Sick is too busy trying to locate his lost and found kit. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Nah, Pull A Sick is too busy trying to locate his lost and found kit. ;)
He just needs to get that us to uk size conversion chart out
Pulisic with the beard hit different. Like I nearly bought a Chelsea shirt

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
***Sigh***

still gutted no bae tomorrow

we have seen so much of him recently, and he looks so bleeping fit with each passing day, more and more handsome, it hurts more than usual

3CB89485-0221-4DD4-AC3D-64B6E8135234.jpeg
10B6933F-CBE1-422A-B580-980B52CDF9E7.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He just needs to get that us to uk size conversion chart out
Pulisic with the beard hit different. Like I nearly bought a Chelsea shirt
Did you! Well he’s not too bad looking to be fair.
***Sigh***

still gutted no bae tomorrow

we have seen so much of him recently, and he looks so bleeping fit with each passing day, more and more handsome, it hurts more than usual

View attachment 1880295View attachment 1880294
I know, I miss him. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
@mimimithis
In addition to the excellent day trip ideas from London that @maccamacc mentioned, my other favorites are Windsor Castle, Hatfield House, Haddon Hall, Chatsworth House (Haddon Hall and Chatsworth House can be visited on the same day), Bleinhem Palace (my favorite and can be combined with a trip to Oxford), Althorp, Highclere Castle, and Winchester Cathedral. Definitely Oxford and Cambridge as macc said, but in addition to seeing the universities, there are excellent museums, too. Parker Library inside Corpus Christi college of Cambridge has some amazing treasures as does the Fitzwilliam museum in Cambridge. In Oxford, the Bodleian and Radcliffe Camera are fun to see as is the Ashmolean museum.
i actually love how much you’ve explored london lots more than i, a born and bred Englishwomen, ever have 😂 i’ve never even been to scotland which when i think about it is a bit mental

• Heart
  • Haha
i actually love how much you’ve explored london lots more than i, a born and bred Englishwomen, ever have 😂 i’ve never even been to scotland which when i think about it is a bit mental
😮 Right girls we need to sort this out! Tattle weekend away in Scotland. Spa day at Stobo then night out in Glasgow you won’t regret it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you can go back to bed afterwards and have a peaceful day, yes.
I think I can manage that. Hopefully, we’ll win, else I’ll just grumpily drink my coffee and push through the day.

Do you know, I was thinking about this recently. One of the few areas of England I haven’t yet seen and really want to is Cornwall. Next trip. ❤ I hope you get to Scotland soon. I love Scotland and Ireland. Oh - southern Wales is another bit I’ve yet to see. I saw some of northern Wales and loved it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.