John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still in bed Zzzzz

On the subject of Spain @Just Drive may I recommend Malaga for a City break 3-4 days. I was always deeply prejudice against Malaga as had images of Brits abroad from the 80s. Lots of people recommended it to me as great galleries, eating etc. Loved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He always posts it and then isn’t even in the team. He did it loads then was seen behind the caged fence taking selfies with fans in his boyfriends hoodies
He only ever posts when he is in the squad. He posted on Wednesday really early, but presume he then had to drop out. Today is a curve ball, now thinking he is in the squad, and if he isn't, it's just a mistake by the social media guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope you are right and we see his beautiful face

Imagine if he actually plays oh my days

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He only ever posts when he is in the squad. He posted on Wednesday really early, but presume he then had to drop out. Today is a curve ball, now thinking he is in the squad, and if he isn't, it's just a mistake by the social media guys.
Nooo he doesn’t he’s defo done it before when hasn’t played. I’m pretty certain. Time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Trying not to get my hopes up. Am assuming he won't be there and then if he is it'll be a lovely treat.

Happy derby day everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Trying not to get my hopes up. Am assuming he won't be there and then if he is it'll be a lovely treat.

Happy derby day everyone!
this is the right strategy. I am already getting hopes up and now will be crushed if isn’t in the squad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bae when he realises social media team got our hopes up

CBC3A7BD-892C-449D-A0E9-024AFEA8D83A.jpeg

Bae when he then reads us all thirsting over him

75C62F68-60BD-4AD8-990A-C14F21E3B4FA.jpeg

Bae looking beautiful just because 🤍 (and it’s the weekend)

3989836B-6FE2-47A5-B13A-DA82DBFFBC4A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“Lads put a picture up making out im in the squad after all and watch them all lose their minds”

D187068A-4593-4FE0-B945-740D6E32DC60.jpeg

Anyway - what do you all reckon? Will Manchester be Blue or Red today? Or a mixture of whatever blue and red makes (I was never good at the whole primary colour/mixing colours thing 😂)

• Heart
“Lads put a picture up making out im in the squad after all and watch them all lose their minds”

View attachment 1881694

Anyway - what do you all reckon? Will Manchester be Blue or Red today? Or a mixture of whatever blue and red makes (I was never good at the whole primary colour/mixing colours thing 😂)
Red and blue MAKE ( not naked hahaha) purple. I’ve no idea I wouldn’t like to call it. Has the line up been said yet. Rashford will defo be starting as well ( I had a dream I was his bit on the side last night Jesus ) but dont think pep will hold back today. Time will tell. I’m excited. Not that I’m watching

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1881694

I will watch. Have therapy appointment in a min but should be done ready for kick off.

I trust in Pep and the boys but no bae worries me, and United have been improving. Might be a nail-biter.

• Heart
I will watch. Have therapy appointment in a min but should be done ready for kick off.

I trust in Pep and the boys but no bae worries me, and United have been improving. Might be a nail-biter.
Let us know how your session goes ❤
and hope whatever decision you made about today it goes okay x

I think United will pull it out of the bag if I’m honest 😬

I wish I was watching. It should be a good game
Are you working love? Hope you’re not getting too wet!

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.