John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let us know how your session goes ❤
and hope whatever decision you made about today it goes okay x

I think United will pull it out of the bag if I’m honest 😬

Are you working love? Hope you’re not getting too wet!
Look it’s blue skies

6D1C4866-2951-4472-8E5E-1F167BEE88F6.jpeg
was a bit crap this morning but it’s ok now

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Waking up to that 🍑🍑🍑🍑 email from @cobette in my inbox makes up for bae not playing today and I haven't even read it yet. 👀

Can I read it without having read Eventually or should I read them in order?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Waking up to that 🍑🍑🍑🍑 email from @cobette in my inbox makes up for bae not playing today and I haven't even read it yet. 👀

Definitely read this first.

It should have been posted before Eventually but I didn't manage to finish it in time! It's complete nonsense but you'll like it.

• Heart

I haven't read Eventually either, and this one shot is set before it, so you'll be fine reading it. You should read it either way. 🤗

I hate him.

@mimimithis can you please have a word with Sophia because mistakes like this are just cruel
I'll have a talk, but she'll just pass on the criticism to his team, since she - wisely - isn't responsible for his social media. If she were, we'd be treated to much more than just scraps... just saying. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope your therapy session goes well. ❤
Let us know how your session goes ❤
and hope whatever decision you made about today it goes okay x

I think United will pull it out of the bag if I’m honest 😬

Are you working love? Hope you’re not getting too wet!
Thank you lovelies!

Session was good/bad. Hard to know how to describe it. Necessary work but basically spent an hour snotty-crying. Was the first chance I've had to talk through the recent family tit, difficult but important to say it out loud and have that conversation.

Have decided to spend the weekend at home. Need to take care of myself.

Am watching the match under a big blanket and eating jaffa cakes. Will be okay.

• Heart
I hope they make it worth the ridiculously early start for you!
Me too. They need to wake up and resume their winning ways because Arse isn’t letting up. :mad:
Thank you lovelies!

Session was good/bad. Hard to know how to describe it. Necessary work but basically spent an hour snotty-crying. Was the first chance I've had to talk through the recent family tit, difficult but important to say it out loud and have that conversation.

I’m glad you’re taking care of yourself. ❤

I am still in bed Zzzzz

On the subject of Spain @Just Drive may I recommend Malaga for a City break 3-4 days. I was always deeply prejudice against Malaga as had images of Brits abroad from the 80s. Lots of people recommended it to me as great galleries, eating etc. Loved it.
Thank you! ❤ I’ve heard it’s a great place to go so I’ll add to my list.

I miss bae. :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you lovelies!

Selfcare is so important, I'm really happy you're taking time for yourself. ❤

• Heart
Whoa whoa, hold up, is this a pegging fic?!? I didn't think it was but I mean, I'll take either arrangement, or both. 🤣

While I was trying to type that out, my mom is sitting next to me asking me who various United players are. 😩
It's only fair if they both take a turn 👀

What time is it? I love that your mom is up early with you

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Whoa whoa, hold up, is this a pegging fic?!? I didn't think it was but I mean, I'll take either arrangement, or both. 🤣

While I was trying to type that out, my mom is sitting next to me asking me who various United players are. 😩
It's both.

England 232.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Every time I’ve seen him I’ve never had my phone on me

I’m obsessed with him he’s the sweetest doggie everrrrr

He brings me his ball to throw when his owner is gardening 😭😭😭😭
3835186C-81C8-4B3C-B296-C7A104506E8B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.