John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes its very Winnie the Pooh

My opposite neighbour is always walks around in just a tshirt, no pants at all, and it is foul 😞

Omg some bleeping guy on my round always answers the door in his bleeping T-shirt and boxers and I’m SICK of it. Get some bleeping pants on

I’m in a right bad mood today 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i do this all the time i can’t sleep in PJ bottoms so always sleep in an oversized t-shirt!
It's also how I sleep (no knickers, though) and spend most of my weekends (with knickers) save for dog walks and some chores. Not oversized t-shirts, though, just normal slightly loose tees.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m home. And have just eaten a nice lunch and had a coffee. I can finally relax. This has been a real crappy week. weekend starts now not that I’m doing anything 😭😂

• Heart
God I hate football sometimes

Luckily I was three sheets to the wind (does anyone else even say that?!) before and during the game and resembled this guy which took the edge off

37345C90-CC87-4DA4-92AC-F31933A18329.jpeg

93E6FC57-1C48-466D-9A4F-2B25D138D9D8.jpeg

Hope everyone has had a lovely Saturday ❤

• Heart
Sorry @sugarfairy23 for your one point, I am playing the world’s smallest violin for you 😝

The only good thing that can come out of this weekend is bae meeting you… don’t disappoint 🤣
88 minute equaliser… throw me a bone man 😂

Least we can be Championship friends together? I’ve been there before I’ll show you the ropes (actually been down in League one but we don’t talk about that)

Bad day at office for Tattlers today on the pitch. Sorry @einahpets93 and @sugarfairy23
When are you going down to Manc? Fingers crossed for some decent Bae action for you 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
88 minute equaliser… throw me a bone man 😂

Least we can be Championship friends together? I’ve been there before I’ll show you the ropes (actually been down in League one but we don’t talk about that)

When are you going down to Manc? Fingers crossed for some decent Bae action for you 😘
Sorry, no bones to be thrown….. you can score goals, we can not
Our next game is arsenal

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.