John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
33F2DCEA-2FDD-4656-987F-0DBD73D518A1.jpeg

He’s just asked me if I wanna go to united v Leeds
“No do I duck😂
He’s always saying Leeds fans are the worst !!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

He’s just asked me if I wanna go to united v Leeds
“No do I duck😂
He’s always saying Leeds fans are the worst !!
I can’t say Leeds without prefacing it with “Dirty”
They are the worst

Do you think you'll still have Madders?
I’m in shock he’s back in the squad. Honestly seemed like something was going on in the background.
only have to hope that it fell through and now he’s staying with us - we bleeping need him. He came on for abit at the end but once he’s back to full strength (and hopefully if he does stay) will hopefully be a big gain for us.

Strawb! He was heartbroken!

@sugarfairy23 I'm here now! I came down today because the 2pm KO meant too a long a day if I left in morning.
Ah Amazing! Glad you’re down safe in this horrible weather, hope you’re having a lovely night 😘
Odds for Bae showing his face for you tomorrow are pretty odds on aren’t they?

• Heart
Busy day for me, we went to the zoo this morning, managed to catch the second half of Chels get atleast a point, then watched some more football before steak dinner & now RLF is putting on The Menu & we are about to have a Chocolate & Salted Caramel Melting Pudding that he bought at Christmas
A203821C-F0B8-4ED3-A244-A8705AFCBAB8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t say Leeds without prefacing it with “Dirty”
They are the worst

I’m in shock he’s back in the squad. Honestly seemed like something was going on in the background.
only have to hope that it fell through and now he’s staying with us - we bleeping need him. He came on for abit at the end but once he’s back to full strength (and hopefully if he does stay) will hopefully be a big gain for us.

Ah Amazing! Glad you’re down safe in this horrible weather, hope you’re having a lovely night 😘
Odds for Bae showing his face for you tomorrow are pretty odds on aren’t they?
My first instinct on seeing Madders was on was that he was in shop window. I am a cynic!

I am not convinced that tomorrow is a sure thing, Ayme hasn't played this week yet and Ruben's only got a handful of minutes. I don't have any faith that Pep selects the team on form.

• Heart
  • Sad
Busy day for me, we went to the zoo this morning, managed to catch the second half of Chels get atleast a point, then watched some more football before steak dinner & now RLF is putting on The Menu & we are about to have a Chocolate & Salted Caramel Melting Pudding that he bought at Christmas
Aww sounds like a lovely day honey! And glad for you that your boys got a point 💙

• Heart
I saw The Menu a few weeks ago...please report back what you think of it

• Heart
My first instinct on seeing Madders was on was that he was in shop window. I am a cynic!

I am not convinced that tomorrow is a sure thing, Ayme hasn't played this week yet and Ruben's only got a handful of minutes. I don't have any faith that Pep selects the team on form.
No you’re probably right. Something is off about the whole thing. It just doesn’t help when there’s secrecy and hidden agendas and stuff and We’ve just been so fucked over by injuries this season it just adds to the frustration.

Apologies tax for all for the non Bae moans

EC591FBA-D302-4DFB-9C92-5B40A1BA22C2.jpeg

84DC8DFC-5571-473C-B486-B5AB53294672.jpeg

A3E7F3DD-198A-4B20-89C4-08775003BBA0.jpeg

E8E9AFA5-C678-4201-BAAE-ED75F6134C85.jpeg

Have you got decent seats tomorrow at least @cobette?

• Heart
He may well still be saying that after its finished 🤣
Oh god don’t say that … I spend more time when we watch anything with me pausing it to explain the parts he’s missed/misunderstood/ or “who’s that character, I don’t remember them in this before” … I already have a large gin I may need to down it and get another to get through this then 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No you’re probably right. Something is off about the whole thing. It just doesn’t help when there’s secrecy and hidden agendas and stuff and We’ve just been so fucked over by injuries this season it just adds to the frustration.

Apologies tax for all for the non Bae moans

View attachment 1900311
View attachment 1900307
View attachment 1900309
View attachment 1900310

Have you got decent seats tomorrow at least @cobette?
Quite good! Not my favourite block, the next one along, nearer goal, 3rd row (but the first three rows aren't tiered so makes pics a little harder for small people).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
glad it’s not just me still eating leftover xmas fatty bum bum food

• Haha
Quite good! Not my favourite block, the next one along, nearer goal, 3rd row (but the first three rows aren't tiered so makes pics a little harder for small people).
I’m sure Bae will still pull out his best performance for you 😘 whether he’s on the pitch or the touch line

are you heading straight back home afterwards?

• Heart
View attachment 1900385this is too adorable
Some days I think I couldn’t be fucked being a WAG - the inevitable cheating, their time away from the home, the fact that footballers are so bleeping useless they probably don’t even know how to turn the washing machine on.

But then you see pics of lovely family photos; with the dogs and balloon arches and you question; yeah, why not 😂 could think of worse men to be with and at least there would be no 6.30 wake up alarms on a Monday morning

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t be a WAG. Those balloon things do my head in. I would pop them all, the kids would cry, the dogs would bark and bae would dump me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.