John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John Stones # 52

Pretty eyes
Sexy thighs
We hope we see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry

that’s as good as you’re getting from me

@Violetroselily will know if we’ve used it before 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously I wasn’t here for the beginning, but I think I was around for like number 3 or 4

well done ladies for keeping the love going

• Heart
Reactions: 2
John Stones #52 Even though we thought Parade Bae was silly, we would still like to sit on his Willy

a flashback and probably too crude but it’s my best attempt 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Just had to rewatch this as it was briefly mentioned in JG thread I really miss that kit !!
bae is too hot to handle here. What a night that was. Poor Phil with his head strapped up 😭🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Just had to rewatch this as it was briefly mentioned in JG thread I really miss that kit !!
bae is too hot to handle here. What a night that was. Poor Phil with his head strapped up 😭🤣🤣
So much to unpick

The navy kit is a personal fave of mine 🥵
Baby is so erotic here, I want him to man handle me and push people out of my way

Why am I so feral for a Sunday morning 😂

Athletico were a proper bunch of cunts this game weren’t they

• Heart
  • Haha
So much to unpick

The navy kit is a personal fave of mine 🥵
Baby is so erotic here, I want him to man handle me and push people out of my way

Why am I so feral for a Sunday morning 😂

Athletico were a proper bunch of cunts this game weren’t they
You’re not the only one who is feral on here judging the the title suggestions 😭🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.