John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh, I see you are another curls connoisseur. You're in good company here ☺
His curls are on point in todays photos

I’ve just made a sandwich 😂😭

My shoulder is starting to hurt from today 😭😭
Oh no, have you got any heat patches or a hot water bottle or anything to soothe? (Unless I am wrong @mimimithis and you shouldn’t use heat for this sort of thing and I’ve been doing it wrong all my life! 😂)

RLF’s doing a carbonara, because I’m not allowed to touch anything whilst I’m contagious 🤣
Is your RLF also mine cos that’s what mines currently cooking me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Joining in with my own as always.

Fuuuck I have so many different strands of work all running at once and it's properly mashing my brain.

Found out today that I'm having to take over another project on top of my current workload, and also that next week on top of everything I am also training someone.

Can't work out if my head is flying all over the place because this is an unmanageable workload or if it's because I'm just terrible at multi-tasking.

Am vaguely considering asking WC to informally mentor me (as his job is all managing multiple pieces of work at the same time and he's great at it) but kind of feel like that might be weird. Or possibly also unproductive because most of the time we spend together lately is spent firing random trivia questions at each other and/or talking about where we'd like to go on holiday.

(On a tangent, I would absolutely love a holiday. Booked a train ticket for my Oxford trip the other day, I can't wait to fill my eyes with new things.)

• Heart

Oh no, have you got any heat patches or a hot water bottle or anything to soothe? (Unless I am wrong @mimimithis and you shouldn’t use heat for this sort of thing and I’ve been doing it wrong all my life! 😂)

Bloody hell, he’s getting round.
If he’s not shagging @Violetroselily he’s making carbonara for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Ibe took some pain that’s about it. Just blow dried my hair and now in fresh bedding and pjs 😍😍🤩

• Heart
Baby and @einahpets93 are soulmates.

Fuuuck I have so many different strands of work all running at once and it's properly mashing my brain.

Found out today that I'm having to take over another project on top of my current workload, and also that next week on top of everything I am also training someone.

Can't work out if my head is flying all over the place because this is an unmanageable workload or if it's because I'm just terrible at multi-tasking.

Am vaguely considering asking WC to informally mentor me (as his job is all managing multiple pieces of work at the same time and he's great at it) but kind of feel like that might be weird. Or possibly also unproductive because most of the time we spend together lately is spent firing random trivia questions at each other and/or talking about where we'd like to go on holiday.

(On a tangent, I would absolutely love a holiday. Booked a train ticket for my Oxford trip the other day, I can't wait to fill my eyes with new things.)
I am so excited for your March excursion to Oxford! :D

• Heart

Sending you lots of love ❤ Sounds so frustrating! Thankfully it’s the weekend now though 😘

8837F015-C253-46B1-8D17-17BB4A7832FE.jpeg

0B02063D-3465-4C99-93C3-ADEE8228C6F0.jpeg

EEDE5FCF-9875-490D-B557-A87565D7880D.png

Ibe took some pain that’s about it. Just blow dried my hair and now in fresh bedding and pjs 😍😍🤩
Aww fresh bedding and PJ’s is the one! 🥰

On another note I bloody love the 1975 so I’m quite jel of your RLF!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.