John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else have Mr Vegas constantly pop up on the bottom of their tattle. Mr Vegas doing my nut in. How do I make him stop.

93C6D931-D625-4730-834B-2693ED721820.jpeg

Hope all recovered from bae action last night

hello @cloliz nice to have new tattlers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks delicious!

Good idea. Take your mind off work. Btw, it is weird that I consider your WC to be an honorary Tattler?)
Bit weird! 😂 He mentioned once that he was a fan of bae but I think it was only in footballing terms.
We've been texting a bit tonight. Just a funny little exchange of silly comments but I am grinning my face off.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bit weird! 😂 He mentioned once that he was a fan of bae but I think it was only in footballing terms.
We've been texting a bit tonight. Just a funny little exchange of silly comments but I am grinning my face off.
Look at the pair of you. So cute. 🥰

• Heart
Morning everyone. Was asleep for 830😂😭. It’s been a long week. Just getting ready for work now. Last day then it’s the weekend!! Hope you all have a glorious day whatever you’re up to

CA6D5A13-DFE4-46F0-8303-6E88E047725D.jpeg
D4DB08DB-D82A-4B4E-91E9-22DCF31872A9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have a good day at work @strawberrysunshine_x hope it’s ok out there for you

I’m still not allowed to touch anything in the house apart from my designated areas and being made to sanitise every 2 seconds. My blood is currently a mix of alcohol gel and rose wine

tempted to touch all the door handles I’m not allowed to 🤣
funniest thing about it all… we’re sharing a bed 🤣
I’ve been breathing on his face all night 🤣🤣

Why is it that the most intelligent people have ZERO common sense.
@cobette this is what I assume RL Keano is like - super intelligent

hope everyone has a good day whatever they’re doing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else have Mr Vegas constantly pop up on the bottom of their tattle. Mr Vegas doing my nut in. How do I make him stop.

View attachment 1898246

Hope all recovered from bae action last night

hello @cloliz nice to have new tattlers ❤
Sooo annoying and then I always accidentally click it and end up on some dodgy website

Love love love this! ❤❤❤

Happy Saturday from Boyfriend Bae ladies 💙

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you have planned 😘

0E72680C-80D1-4872-A633-F609656F30D1.jpeg

041BD14E-BE05-4921-A442-7DF93E2DC170.jpeg

00F3C7D2-EDC7-42D3-B23D-3B8CD6C6432F.jpeg

Please can you all pray for 3 points for me today please 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
sorry to john but i hope his shorts split in half tomorrow and flutter to the ground and the cameras catch it all x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
sorry to john but i hope his shorts split in half tomorrow and flutter to the ground and the cameras catch it all x
I feel the same with no apologies to him whatsoever

You strut about this earth looking as fit as he does, he should learn to deal with the consequences

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sooo annoying and then I always accidentally click it and end up on some dodgy website

Love love love this! ❤❤❤

Happy Saturday from Boyfriend Bae ladies 💙

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you have planned 😘

View attachment 1899080
View attachment 1899081
View attachment 1899082

Please can you all pray for 3 points for me today please 😭
Sorry, no can do

I hope he bursts out of his under armour hulk style instead
Unless his shorts and undies split in half… he doesn’t need to do an alvarez and run round in his knickers

• Haha
Sorry, no can do

I hope he bursts out of his under armour hulk style instead
Unless his shorts and undies split in half… he doesn’t need to do an alvarez and run round in his knickers
You don't want to see him in his knickers!?

You don't deserve him.

• Haha
You don't want to see him in his knickers!?

You don't deserve him.
Haha I’ll take the vomit in the mouth over the running round like a child in his nappy any day

I think it’s the top on knickers on show look I’m not a fan of as opposed to the knickers

Unless I have solely this view

14AAAD42-8C51-47D0-9AD4-E1C23DB5588A.jpeg

I love his cheeks, and I know the knickers exist, I just rather think of him bringing me my mug of coffee in the morning in a nice pair of low slung boxers

And of course, he’d be topless

• Heart
  • Haha
Haha I’ll take the vomit in the mouth over the running round like a child in his nappy any day

I think it’s the top on knickers on show look I’m not a fan of as opposed to the knickers

Unless I have solely this view

View attachment 1899354

I love his cheeks, and I know the knickers exist, I just rather think of him bringing me my mug of coffee in the morning in a nice pair of low slung boxers

And of course, he’d be topless
Yes its very Winnie the Pooh

My opposite neighbour is always walks around in just a tshirt, no pants at all, and it is foul 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes its very Winnie the Pooh

My opposite neighbour is always walks around in just a tshirt, no pants at all, and it is foul 😞
I don’t understand that…
If you’ve accepted it’s cold enough to cover your top then it’s cold enough to cover your tackle

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.