John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of my favs of him. I’ve been meaning to post it all week but kept forgetting. Love it

Omg same here. Hate ice. It’s absolutely awful. My feet are hurting as well. I’m getting some chocolate in a minute!! I deserve it.
We are definitely lacking in Snowy Bae content; this is one of the only photos of him and I would like some more please if possible (hint Kyle if you’re reading)

You definitely deserve some chocolate honey! Hopefully not much longer left for you to go ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We are definitely lacking in Snowy Bae content; this is one of the only photos of him and I would like some more please if possible (hint Kyle if you’re reading)

You definitely deserve some chocolate honey! Hopefully not much longer left for you to go ❤
I’m not gonna manage it all today. It’s absolutely horrendous out here. I’m struggling to walk now. I’m really fed up 😭🤣🤣.
Just got some Maltesers and starbursts

I would have thought this week we’d get some really nice snowy pics but no

• Heart
Reactions: 4
brought a street back cos I didn’t have time it took me longer today cos of the ice. Told manager and he said why didn’t you say this morning. I said I didn’t know i wouldn’t have time then. He says well someone went home at 110 they could have helped you if I’d known. I said well I didn’t plan on ducking decking it twice!!! What more does he want from me

Finally home having a brew and a lil treat cos why not it’s Friday
87D59D79-86B0-42E4-AF54-007881A99863.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning girls! I’ve gone for a photo change for the first time!

Can you imagine the meltdown here if Bae ever did take his shirt off - probably for the best that he doesn’t 😂

Hope everyone is staying warm where they can 💙
I love the new profile pic!
brought a street back cos I didn’t have time it took me longer today cos of the ice. Told manager and he said why didn’t you say this morning. I said I didn’t know i wouldn’t have time then. He says well someone went home at 110 they could have helped you if I’d known. I said well I didn’t plan on ducking decking it twice!!! What more does he want from me

View attachment 1897310
What a shite day! :( Hope you’re enjoying those treats, though. You deserve it.

Hope everyone’s okay and not too freezing.

@Shoequeen91 I hope you go!

• Heart
I love the new profile pic!

What a shite day! :( Hope you’re enjoying those treats, though. You deserve it.

Hope everyone’s okay and not too freezing.

@Shoequeen91 I hope you go!
Yep it was. But I’m just glad to be home. RLF Is going to see 1975 with his sis tonight so I’m having a early night with my kindle and Maltesers😍. How are you. Happy Friday for you. Hope it goes quick

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yep it was. But I’m just glad to be home. RLF Is going to see 1975 with his sis tonight so I’m having a early night with my kindle and Maltesers😍. How are you. Happy Friday for you. Hope it goes quick
Books and chocolate, now that’s an ideal night. (y) I’m okay, thank you. Starting my work day now and so glad it’s nearly the weekend.

• Heart
Books and chocolate, now that’s an ideal night. (y) I’m okay, thank you. Starting my work day now and so glad it’s nearly the weekend.
I started one the other day and I haven’t read much but it’s sounding good. I’m ready for some
Peace and quiet 😍. Any plans for the weekend

• Heart

View attachment 1897310
Ahh what an arse - as if you could have predicted!

I love Bakewells and they look beaut!
Early night sounds good though, sounds like you deserve it 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aaaah bless you for recruiting to our little club. @cloliz welcome, don't be shy

Rumours suggest so 😕 but there were rumours in the summer too and he was just getting married so who knows 🤷‍♀️
hey! Im here 😄 here’s a few of my faves of John 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good evening!

I had made a vow after the weekend I was going to refrain from alcohol until we went away, unless we physically went out…

i feel like I can’t stand by my initial plan

• Heart
Good evening!

I had made a vow after the weekend I was going to refrain from alcohol until we went away, unless we physically went out…

i feel like I can’t stand by my initial plan
4537D9F3-4103-41C7-8116-975AB993AE64.jpeg

The only way

Don’t think I’ve ever seen these…

AE133961-75E9-4A4C-BC58-D33A505E4333.jpeg

32CD57FC-6A76-41B4-A2F3-EAB3B4F482CB.jpeg

Happy weekend ladies 💙💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.