John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, I never said I wouldn't shag him, I just agreed that he'd be obnoxious and annoying and likely unable to get it up. As long as his nausea is gone, sounds like the perfect opportunity for one of my fav pastimes which will help shut him up. 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He's back in training, this makes me so happy.

Also, I agree with @sugarfairy23 - I definitely wouldn't say no to parade!Bae or kick him out of bed. Plus, there's always the next morning and great, lazy hangover sex.
Getting someone sober enough, or up for anything is just a matter of knowing the right kind of cure. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Parade day bae is my ultimate bae.
As I’m sure we’re well aware, i’m equally a disgrace when I’m pissed.
We wouldn’t irritate each other, we’d just be messes and get dirty food delivered the next day.
I’d laugh at all his tit jokes and find that absolutely tolerable because I’m also a moron.

He would be less likely to tolerate me, because I’d be too sick the next day to even nurse his hangover - I’d be as needy as him.

@cobette can we both vom on you?? 🤣

He's back in training, this makes me so happy.

Also, I agree with @sugarfairy23 - I definitely wouldn't say no to parade!Bae or kick him out of bed. Plus, there's always the next morning and great, lazy hangover sex.
Getting someone sober enough, or up for anything is just a matter of knowing the right kind of cure. 😁
He’s still doing nowt the next morning 🤣

Hey, I never said I wouldn't shag him, I just agreed that he'd be obnoxious and annoying and likely unable to get it up. As long as his nausea is gone, sounds like the perfect opportunity for one of my fav pastimes which will help shut him up. 😈
Why’s no one loving obnoxious bae?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Parade day bae is my ultimate bae.
As I’m sure we’re well aware, i’m equally a disgrace when I’m pissed.
We wouldn’t irritate each other, we’d just be messes and get dirty food delivered the next day.
I’d laugh at all his tit jokes and find that absolutely tolerable because I’m also a moron.

He would be less likely to tolerate me, because I’d be too sick the next day to even nurse his hangover - I’d be as needy as him.

@cobette can we both vom on you?? 🤣

He’s still doing nowt the next morning 🤣

Why’s no one loving obnoxious bae?
I don't want either of you to vom on me thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My problem with parade bae is partly because when I drink I either remain frustratingly sober and detached, in which case I would get super impatient with him, or I get silly af, in which case we would probably get up to the most terrible mischief together, and not the sexy kind, and then we'd both feel like dicks in the morning.

But he is very handsome and funny and I suppose that's all I need.

Reactions: 2
My problem with parade bae is partly because when I drink I either remain frustratingly sober and detached, in which case I would get super impatient with him, or I get silly af, in which case we would probably get up to the most terrible mischief together, and not the sexy kind, and then we'd both feel like dicks in the morning.

But he is very handsome and funny and I suppose that's all I need.
But as long as you got to feel his dick, wouldn’t it all be worth it in the end? 😂

7D75C1F1-74FB-4FCD-9F91-9EB19816F27B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Omg I’d forgotten just how much of a menace he really was that day 😂 (I still would though)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Omg I’d forgotten just how much of a menace he really was that day 😂 (I still would though)
Remember when he said he liked playing with Kyle on and off the pitch 😂
And tipped champers or proseccco or whatever it was on Bernardo’s ( I think?) head?
I’m glad he’s such a prick when he’s drunk, makes him seem more human and real 😂

View attachment 1890121
I miss that day. :ROFLMAO: What a day. And what a bae.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.