John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t necessarily think anyone else could do any better which is why I’ve been keen to stick with him
Now I’m of the opinion is it worth giving someone else a go

West Ham have Poch and Tuchel as the people they’re linked with if Moyes goes, we’re linked with Dyche. It just makes me sad 🤷🏻‍♀️

we’re going to be like Sunderland, we’ll just get relegated again and again. And it’ll be worse, because we’ll have that huge stadium and we’ll end up bankrupt

but anyway… enough of Everton misery. We had plenty of that last season 🤣
Relegation battles are just the worst. I genuinely like your boys and I was glad you survived last season.
There’s still time to turn it around so you never know - the season before we won the league (still can’t believe I can say that) we were rock bottom and points adrift quite a way through the season and we pulled it out of the bag and managed a great escape. So it can be done.

they probably will sack Frank soon really won’t they, they don’t seem to have much choice and you always win a few games after getting rid of a manager

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t necessarily think anyone else could do any better which is why I’ve been keen to stick with him

West Ham have Poch and Tuchel as the people they’re linked with if Moyes goes, we’re linked with Dyche. It just makes me sad 🤷🏻‍♀️

we’re going to be like Sunderland, we’ll just get relegated again and again. And it’ll be worse, because we’ll have that huge stadium and we’ll end up bankrupt

I believe Frank will get you out of it, just about 🤞

Please go to Stoke away if they don't bloody relegated too

bring you treats 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Relegation battles are just the worst. I genuinely like your boys and I was glad you survived last season.
There’s still time to turn it around so you never know - the season before we won the league (still can’t believe I can say that) we were rock bottom and points adrift quite a way through the season and we pulled it out of the bag and managed a great escape. So it can be done.

they probably will sack Frank soon really won’t they, they don’t seem to have much choice and you always win a few games after getting rid of a manager
The only league we’ll be winning will be league one 🤣

I hope he doesn’t go, but he’s not getting anything out of the players at the minute.
Even Coady was shite on Saturday and Tarks, and I never say anything bad about them. Can’t believe I put myself through the torture of watching the full match even after I knew the result

I believe Frank will get you out of it, just about 🤞

Please go to Stoke away if they don't bloody relegated too

bring you treats 😍
No offence, but away games aren’t my thing and even you bringing treats wouldn’t entice me to Stoke away 🤣
I can’t bring myself to do a cold, rainy night in Stoke

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The only league we’ll be winning will be league one 🤣

I hope he doesn’t go, but he’s not getting anything out of the players at the minute.
Even Coady was shite on Saturday and Tarks, and I never say anything bad about them. Can’t believe I put myself through the torture of watching the full match even after I knew the result

No offence, but away games aren’t my thing and even you bringing treats wouldn’t entice me to Stoke away 🤣
I can’t bring myself to do a cold, rainy night in Stoke
😂 I did consider adding a caveat that a coffee and a cake (and the fact Everton would probably win) would be unlikely to make up for spending your time in the coldest, windiest, bleakest stadium in the country.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha

Oh god no please. I just finished watching Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix and it was interesting but depressing as duck. I cannot fathom Everton being relegated.

I like your Everton lads a lot. Especially CC of course. I hate that they’re in this state.

• Heart
😂 I did consider adding a caveat that a coffee and a cake (and the fact Everton would probably win) would be unlikely to make up for spending your time in the coldest, windiest, bleakest stadium in the country.
Stoke have been one of the teams I’ve seen a few times in all fairness, just not away.
Away tickets are hard to come by for Everton fans - this might change if we get relegated.

Oh god no please. I just finished watching Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix and it was interesting but depressing as duck. I cannot fathom Everton being relegated.

I like your Everton lads a lot. Especially CC of course. I hate that they’re in this state.
So good, but so sad. Quite a lot of ex Everton players in that squad that they showed on it too.
I hate the thought of not being in the PL too
one of my main reasons is for my dad though. He’s 70 in 2024 and soon he’s going to stop wanting to travel so much to and from, especially in the same day like we do. I’d be more gutted for him… he’s so excited to see the new stadium, it would be devastating if he didn’t see us play in the premier league in it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Sadly not. I'm not allowed days off last weekend of month unless they are annual leave 😭 I used a day for Chelsea last week and I don't want to use them all up so early in the year! Are you going?
yeah i’m going, i’m lucky that i’m 10 mins away from the stadium so don’t ever have to take leave! will just make sure i finish early on the friday so i can go into town and have a few before kick off. can’t bloody wait love a friday night game gonna go out in town after.

• Heart
yeah i’m going, i’m lucky that i’m 10 mins away from the stadium so don’t ever have to take leave! will just make sure i finish early on the friday so i can go into town and have a few before kick off. can’t bloody wait love a friday night game gonna go out in town after.
Jealous of all of you who don’t have to cross an ocean for a game. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This sounds like fun

• Heart
Fun fact: 40 weeks after 22-23 May is 13 Feb.

Not that this precludes anything happening earlier with any part of the timeline, but I guess we'll see what happens. Gotta stay on the lookout for new tattoos. 🧐

Screenshot_20230116-154212.png

• Haha
Fun fact: 40 weeks after 22-23 May is 13 Feb.

Not that this precludes anything happening earlier with any part of the timeline, but I guess we'll see what happens. Gotta stay on the lookout for new tattoos. 🧐

View attachment 1888006
Hmmm, Premier League celebration baby?
I wonder if it might be a little earlier. I thought this might be when she told him.

Screenshot_20230117_000850.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.