John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love parade john me so long as I also had one of those bottles of pink prosecco

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think his willy would work though

No one is having a good time
You’d still have eyes though? Can think of worse ways to spend a Monday night then staring at a naked snoring Bae 😂

I mean it sounds like nobody else is up for it so I’m willing to take one for the team and shag Bae on the next victory parade - don’t worry yourself ladies I’ve got it covered

23364048-3E64-46A3-9070-0B693BB4C873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
You’d still have eyes though? Can think of worse ways to spend a Monday night then staring at a naked snoring Bae 😂

I mean it sounds like nobody else is up for it so I’m willing to take one for the team and shag Bae on the next victory parade - don’t worry yourself ladies I’ve got it covered

View attachment 1888944
Have you seen our form!? You're going to be waiting a while 😭😭

• Haha
Have you seen our form!? You're going to be waiting a while 😭😭
Man City will be fine 😊

Might do you good to go a whole season without winning a trophy, you’ll appreciate it so much more next year haha and then at least you’ll feel how the rest of us do every season

if Bae doesn’t win anything thing this year I’m sure he can still get lairy on his birthday and we I can still get the drunken shag after all

• Sad
Reactions: 2

View attachment 1888944
Are you sure you want to do that???? He might be a tit shag cos he’s intoxicated. Wouldn’t you wanna wait until he’s got top performance in him?? No disappointments then

• Haha
Are you sure you want to do that???? He might be a tit shag cos he’s intoxicated. Wouldn’t you wanna wait until he’s got top performance in him?? No disappointments then
@sugarfairy23 fumbling around with his floppy willy getting increasingly exasperated.

Man City will be fine 😊

Might do you good to go a whole season without winning a trophy, you’ll appreciate it so much more next year haha and then at least you’ll feel how the rest of us do every season

if Bae doesn’t win anything thing this year I’m sure he can still get lairy on his birthday and we I can still get the drunken shag after all
But I know disappointment well. I thought I had put it all behind me 😭 No more Spurs, Blackburn, Leeds or Burnley.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
A soft Willy would be really disappointing; especially from Bae.

However - I strongly believe he would wake up the next morning back to full strength and a good session of scruffy hungover morning sex would make up for it

47216C0C-0DA0-4E6A-A06B-245D2AB4533A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This man did not knock anyone up.

View attachment 1888831
I dunno, the first time I saw these pics I was a little concerned that I might have gotten knocked up. 🤣

But yes, in person, I agree - incorrigible and beyond annoying. Not to mention impotent.

One benefit of self-imposed spinsterhood and near total isolation is WAS repression of all the memories of attempting hookups and sharing beds with drunk men. Those memories have come rushing back. 🤢😿

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.