John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just him being beyond perfect again by doing nothing more than sitting having a drink.

How are you? Still enjoying holiday?
When is the man not perfect. I just saw the picture... he looks amazing. ❤❤❤ Such a treat in the morning.

I keep wondering whether the hotel allows regular guests on top of the team being there? Or did they book it all?

Still enjoying my holidays, but somehow everyone around me is catching a cold, so I'm doing my best not to. Will go to the beach later this morning and just vegetate there, so as to not think too much about the match later today.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When is the man not perfect. I just saw the picture... he looks amazing. ❤❤❤ Such a treat in the morning.

I keep wondering whether the hotel allows regular guests on top of the team being there? Or did they book it all?

Still enjoying my holidays, but somehow everyone around me is catching a cold, so I'm doing my best not to. Will go to the beach later this morning and just vegetate there, so as to not think too much about the match later today.
I wondered that too but I bet when you’ve factored in every squad member and all of the coaching staff, management people etc each having their own room then they’ve probably got near enough people to book it all out anyway. And I would imagine they wouldn’t want prying eyes around too.

Who have you guys got later? That sounds like a lovely Sunday!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wondered that too but I bet when you’ve factored in every squad member and all of the coaching staff, management people etc each having their own room then they’ve probably got near enough people to book it all out anyway. And I would imagine they wouldn’t want prying eyes around too.

Who have you guys got later? That sounds like a lovely Sunday!
We're facing Spain. Costa Rica won this morning, which just goes on to show how bad we played on Wednesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That’s really kind of you both.

errr, I feel slightly awkward about it, I posted initially when I was very drunk (I know that’s standard behaviour from me) but definitely haven’t looked at the ongoing one since I last posted. Sorry
I liked the way it was going. If it was a novel I definitely would read it on my kindle.

at my mums for a Sunday roast 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s really kind of you both.

errr, I feel slightly awkward about it, I posted initially when I was very drunk (I know that’s standard behaviour from me) but definitely haven’t looked at the ongoing one since I last posted. Sorry
If you don’t feel it, leave it. That’s perfectly okay. ❤ If you ever get back to wanting to write, we’ll be there.

PS: Hot Stones is definitely quite a one shot. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
08398B6F-440A-4762-A10C-3D23C5D46480.jpeg
7AD5B0CE-2A7F-43A9-8B3D-7EA83679BD19.jpeg
20934B76-43A8-46DE-AF14-96277DB16CF6.jpeg
138A96B1-B5F4-43CE-90B2-577305A7A774.jpeg
Just talking about England & rlf said bae is the best CB England have had😍😍. He absolutely loves football so this is praise coming from him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He looks so good. ❤

Wishing your guys luck today against Spain. It’ll be nice to see Gundo, Leroy, Rodri, and Ayme.
Thank you, love. We need any luck we can get. 😂🥺

I’ve been a proper sloth on the beach today 😁

42356E1E-A51F-4258-A5C7-C14D0FADD51D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You deserve the rest ❤
Thank you, lovely. It’ll be difficult to leave on Thursday, but it’s back to work… 4 more days of not having to think about it (minus one time I was called to have a look at a patient’s imaging). I’m going to make the most of them.

Love that view. ❤
Mmmm, me too. Wouldn’t mind staying longer. 😁 it’s why we booked for next year already, I might just take 3 weeks instead of 2. Just because.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you, lovely. It’ll be difficult to leave on Thursday, but it’s back to work… 4 more days of not having to think about it (minus one time I was called to have a look at a patient’s imaging). I’m going to make the most of them.

Mmmm, me too. Wouldn’t mind staying longer. 😁 it’s why we booked for next year already, I might just take 3 weeks instead of 2. Just because.
Rightly so. Hope you enjoy them best you can. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.