John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His biceps have never been that big have they? And there’s literally not an ounce of fat on him?

The ONE downside (the only downside apart from the fact he’d also probably cheat on me) to shagging him is the level of inferiority I would constantly feel - I wouldn’t dare even look at a chocolate orange 😂
Nope he’s been pumping iron. I wish he’d pump me though. 😉😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
His biceps have never been that big have they? And there’s literally not an ounce of fat on him?

The ONE downside (the only downside apart from the fact he’d also probably cheat on me) to shagging him is the level of inferiority I would constantly feel - I wouldn’t dare even look at a chocolate orange 😂
I wouldn’t have time to think about my inferiority… I’d be too busy thinking about when we could have sex next

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t have time to think about my inferiority… I’d be too busy thinking about when we could have sex next
Would you even give him time to play any football matches?

“John Stones is unavailable for selection….forever” 😂😂😂

• Haha
My nicer brother watched the 2nd half of ARG-MEX with me and when it ended I tried to convince him to stay and watch the last 20-25 min of the Man City - Villa game from May. He said maybe later, he needed to get his run in before dinner. Boooo

So instead, I rewatched bae's Zoom interview with Micah. They both have the best laughs.

After asking John if he will join TikTok:
Micah: "People wanna see ya!" [TELL 'IM, MICAH!!!]
John: *rubs beautiful hands over his gorgeous scruffalicious face* "When I'm cookin' dinner at night? No, it's not for me, that - I'm too embarrassed."

Do we think he's actually cooking or is he heating up a prepared, nutritionist-approved meal and throwing some frozen dino nuggets and chips in the air fryer for the kids? (AKA my kind of cooking.)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My nicer brother watched the 2nd half of ARG-MEX with me and when it ended I tried to convince him to stay and watch the last 20-25 min of the Man City - Villa game from May. He said maybe later, he needed to get his run in before dinner. Boooo

So instead, I rewatched bae's Zoom interview with Micah. They both have the best laughs.

After asking John if he will join TikTok:
Micah: "People wanna see ya!" [TELL 'IM, MICAH!!!]
John: *rubs beautiful hands over his gorgeous scruffalicious face* "When I'm cookin' dinner at night? No, it's not for me, that - I'm too embarrassed."

Do we think he's actually cooking or is he heating up a prepared, nutritionist-approved meal and throwing some frozen dino nuggets and chips in the air fryer for the kids? (AKA my kind of cooking.)

I love scruffy lockdown John. And I can’t get over that he cooks his own dinner/shoves chicken nuggets in for the kids too.
ON really is a lucky cow isn’t she 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Controversially…

I don’t like chocolate orange
How can you celebrate Christmas without a chocolate orange?!

On another note, it’s not December yet but I’m ready for my Christmas bottle of Baileys now, think I’m gonna go purchase this week

• Heart
  • Haha
How can you celebrate Christmas without a chocolate orange?!

On another note, it’s not December yet but I’m ready for my Christmas bottle of Baileys now, think I’m gonna go purchase this week
I’ve been drinking baileys since last Christmas 🤣
How have you not been to aldi yet to get all their specials.

dont like fruity chocolate… end of
Suppose it’s not the most controversial thing I’ve said in the last two days 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.