John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mimimithis are you looking forward to Germany vs. Spain tomorrow?
Me neither … I don’t do fruit with chocolate

I bought RLF 3 today to put up for his birthday and Christmas but I can guarantee he will have opened one tomorrow if I don’t move them 🤣
I’m with him, I couldn’t wait! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Me neither … I don’t do fruit with chocolate

I bought RLF 3 today to put up for his birthday and Christmas but I can guarantee he will have opened one tomorrow if I don’t move them 🤣
Fruit and nut is my fave choc 😱

They were 75p in the supermarket instead of £2 so I couldn’t really not get him some! 🤣

Hope you have a lovely evening love, I’m off to sleep, night ❤
Which supermarket? This sounds like something I want to be on more than JS dick 😂

• Haha
Fruit and nut is my fave choc 😱

Which supermarket? This sounds like something I want to be on more than JS dick 😂
We would do well with a box of chocolates then as they are always left!! ☺

Morrisons!!! Nabbed one for my mum too, I think that’s why don’t like them as she would tell me I didn’t like them from little so she could eat it so now I don’t like them 🤣

love that 🤣🤣🤣I’m sure a chocolate orange could be substituted instead of like a half time orange so you can do both 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We would do well with a box of chocolates then as they are always left!! ☺

Morrisons!!! Nabbed one for my mum too, I think that’s why don’t like them as she would tell me I didn’t like them from little so she could eat it so now I don’t like them 🤣

love that 🤣🤣🤣I’m sure a chocolate orange could be substituted instead of like a half time orange so you can do both 😏
Oh god a choc orange AND JS dick that’s the real dream 😂

Aww bless you, at least RLF likes them and is Gonna get your monies worth out of them!

• Heart
Oh god a choc orange AND JS dick that’s the real dream 😂

Aww bless you, at least RLF likes them and is Gonna get your monies worth out of them!
🤣🤣 definitely gonna be sweet dreams for you tonight!!

ah he always does! He bought me a big bar of cadburys and has eaten half of it so I bet tomorrow he will open his chocolate orange once he’s eaten more of mine 🤣

how have you been lovey?

• Heart
🤣🤣 definitely gonna be sweet dreams for you tonight!!

ah he always does! He bought me a big bar of cadburys and has eaten half of it so I bet tomorrow he will open his chocolate orange once he’s eaten more of mine 🤣

how have you been lovey?
Up and down, a lot of tit going on but just plodding on 😘 how are you honey?

What kind of choc did he buy you before he ate it?!
I am so desperate for Love Actually to come on TV, so jealous you watched it the other day ❤ Is LO excited for Santa? Does he understand it all yet?

• Heart
Up and down, a lot of tit going on but just plodding on 😘 how are you honey?

What kind of choc did he buy you before he ate it?!
I am so desperate for Love Actually to come on TV, so jealous you watched it the other day ❤ Is LO excited for Santa? Does he understand it all yet?
Oh lovey, always here if you want to talk you know that, ❤ not too bad haven’t felt the best recently but starting to feel a bit more like myself with a few blips but it is what it is 🤍

it was a large dairy milk and he’s scoffed most of it!! 😩

I managed to get Love Actually on a sky store freebie the other year so it sits there in my planner waiting for me 🤣 they are doing another reunion programme on it soon, I just love it so much ❤ he’s all excited with the little things, like the tree and he keeps walking round with a Santa hat, but I don’t think he fully understands, but tbh he is always happy and excited!! He just keeps smiling when he hears Christmas music or sees Christmas displays when we are out but I think that’s because we get excited so it rubs off on him! ❤

• Heart
Oh lovey, always here if you want to talk you know that, ❤ not too bad haven’t felt the best recently but starting to feel a bit more like myself with a few blips but it is what it is 🤍

it was a large dairy milk and he’s scoffed most of it!! 😩

I managed to get Love Actually on a sky store freebie the other year so it sits there in my planner waiting for me 🤣 they are doing another reunion programme on it soon, I just love it so much ❤ he’s all excited with the little things, like the tree and he keeps walking round with a Santa hat, but I don’t think he fully understands, but tbh he is always happy and excited!! He just keeps smiling when he hears Christmas music or sees Christmas displays when we are out but I think that’s because we get excited so it rubs off on him! ❤
Bless you thank you ❤ Hope you are okay too, you know where we are if you need to talk ❤

Ahh plain dairy milk is my second fave after fruit and nut!

I have seen this Love Actually reunion thing but I think it’s just being shown in America? Which seems strange as it’s a British film?

Aww bless him that sound so lovely, as long as he is excited, even if he doesn’t know what for, that’s the main thing 🥰

• Heart
Bless you thank you ❤ Hope you are okay too, you know where we are if you need to talk ❤

Ahh plain dairy milk is my second fave after fruit and nut!

I have seen this Love Actually reunion thing but I think it’s just being shown in America? Which seems strange as it’s a British film?

Aww bless him that sound so lovely, as long as he is excited, even if he doesn’t know what for, that’s the main thing 🥰
Always lovey! ❤ thanku, just trying to not bring the chat down or bug people ha, so I’ve worked on things a lot on my own, but appreciate it ❤

if it’s not Dairy milk then it has to be the Caramel bar for me!

yeah it’s utterly bizarre, you’d think it would be done over here!!

yeah he was dancing to driving home for Christmas in the car and screeching to it the other day 🤦🏻‍♀️ he says night to the Christmas tree every night 🤣 he’s just crazy but I’m just looking forward to it a bit more this year for him ❤

• Heart
Always lovey! ❤ thanku, just trying to not bring the chat down or bug people ha, so I’ve worked on things a lot on my own, but appreciate it ❤

if it’s not Dairy milk then it has to be the Caramel bar for me!

yeah it’s utterly bizarre, you’d think it would be done over here!!

yeah he was dancing to driving home for Christmas in the car and screeching to it the other day 🤦🏻‍♀️ he says night to the Christmas tree every night 🤣 he’s just crazy but I’m just looking forward to it a bit more this year for him ❤
Ah I know what you mean but we’re here for you no matter what, you’d never bug us 😘

So weird! I guess money talks -same as the WC being in Qatar I guess 😂

oh wow saying night to the Xmas tree 🥹 what a little sweetheart 💙

• Heart
They were 75p in the supermarket instead of £2 so I couldn’t really not get him some! 🤣

Hope you have a lovely evening love, I’m off to sleep, night ❤
Good night, lovely! ❤ I thought of you earlier when I watched the series finale of The Walking Dead because Andrew Lincoln is such a beautiful man. He was lush in Love, Actually but in TWD, he’s leaner and older but no less sexy.

Cadbury’s dairy milk and caramel are my obsessions. We have them here but I feel like they taste better in the UK. Tbey are always the first things I buy when I land. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Ah I know what you mean but we’re here for you no matter what, you’d never bug us 😘

So weird! I guess money talks -same as the WC being in Qatar I guess 😂

oh wow saying night to the Xmas tree 🥹 what a little sweetheart 💙
Thanks lovey! ❤

definitely does!! It’s like every where else gets the good stuff and we have nothing good over here 🤣 although I’m not complaining about the vest pictures from WC 🙏🏼

he really is, feel very lucky with him tbh, although on the first day with the tree he tried to take a bauble off to kick (as everything is about football) but now he leaves it alone 🤣🤍

Good night, lovely! ❤ I thought of you earlier when I watched the series finale of The Walking Dead because Andrew Lincoln is such a beautiful man. He was lush in Love, Actually but in TWD, he’s leaner and older but no less sexy.
I still have to watch TWD last season!! God in both he’s gorgeous, when I started watched TWD I appreciated him more in Love Actually! ❤

• Heart
Thanks lovey! ❤

definitely does!! It’s like every where else gets the good stuff and we have nothing good over here 🤣 although I’m not complaining about the vest pictures from WC 🙏🏼

he really is, feel very lucky with him tbh, although on the first day with the tree he tried to take a bauble off to kick (as everything is about football) but now he leaves it alone 🤣🤍

I still have to watch TWD last season!! God in both he’s gorgeous, when I started watched TWD I appreciated him more in Love Actually! ❤
He is the ONLY reason I started watching TWD! I stopped watching after he left. It just wasn’t the same without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He is the ONLY reason I started watching TWD! I stopped watching after he left. It just wasn’t the same without him.
So I started late to the party with it but it was because he was in it that I wanted to watch it so I went back and binged seasons and he was just wow ❤ and I developed a very unhealthy crush on him! And when he left we have watched the seasons but not really enjoyed them as it’s not right!!

• Heart
So I started late to the party with it but it was because he was in it that I wanted to watch it so I went back and binged seasons and he was just wow ❤ and I developed a very unhealthy crush on him! And when he left we have watched the seasons but not really enjoyed them as it’s not right!!
He is by far my fav. character on that show. The heart and soul of it. I agree, the seasons after his departure weren’t that great!

You were readying for bed, weren’t you? :ROFLMAO: Sorry!

• Heart
He is by far my fav. character on that show. The heart and soul of it. I agree, the seasons after his departure weren’t that great!

You were readying for bed, weren’t you? :ROFLMAO: Sorry!
He really was! Like the whole Negan and Rick era was just top tier and afterwards we have tried to enjoy it but it’s more the fact we don’t want to not finish it ha!

I’ve been laying listening to music and looking at things online anyway ha, it’s like the quiet time at night when I don’t have to do ‘mama’ duties so can just switch off! ❤

• Heart
Morning everyone ❤ Hope everyone had lovely lush dreams about baby last night 🤩
03DDBA36-4607-486E-8130-36FFEB869E68.jpeg

@cobette why didn’t you remind me there are four parts to All or nothing??????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.