John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be planning to stare at the pic of him in the pool from yesterday for her whole annual leave, I reckon
He does look very good in the pool and in swimwear in general. Someone’s fic had a gorgeous picture of him in a pool looked like it was maybe Dubai 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
New fic from the author of Shameless (I don't think they're here, right?)

Been driving for the last 2.5 hours so I haven't read it but if it's anything like Shameless I'm sure it's great.

I'm still reeling from hearing the Fox announcer saying "that's a filthy little touch from Gündoğan"... 👀

Yeah, I wish. 😩

Can we not post Tumblr posts anymore? Hmmm.... shame.
You can, it just has to be in the "http://blog-name.tumblr.com/post" format and Tumblr has made that very difficult/impossible to find, especially on mobile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Been driving for the last 2.5 hours so I haven't read it but if it's anything like Shameless I'm sure it's great.

I'm still reeling from hearing the Fox announcer saying "that's a filthy little touch from Gündoğan"... 👀

Yeah, I wish. 😩
The German comms have been just as hilarious. I'd be cackling, if I weren't bricking it so much atm.

Happy birthday, btw. I hope you have a wonderful day, lovely!

• Heart

Yeah, I wish. 😩

You can, it just has to be in the "http://blog-name.tumblr.com/post" format and Tumblr has made that very difficult/impossible to find, especially on mobile.
I laughed when I heard the Gundo comment. :ROFLMAO: A few of the announcers and pundits are being accurate with “pitch” and “PREM-eer” league while others are slipping into “the field” and “pruh-MEER” league. Hope you had a nice birthday! 🥳 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Yeah, I wish. 😩

I read it earlier! I don’t think she’s here (unless she’s just lurking like I used to 👀 😂) but it’s really good, all the ones she does are. She never finished Shameless 😔

• Heart
Assuming @Violetroselily or @cobette will have the photo of him in Ibiza in the purple T-shirt outside the supermarket… when he looked well and truly shagged…

Surely he’s getting close to looking like that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.