John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll have him anyway, I'm not fussy. Will even play the long game with Everton John.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Who would not want this man!?

I can’t bear the music on this so I always have to watch with sound off. Also resent I’m not the one he had to stay at home with who is filming it 😂

Lockdown Bae was just great; stubble, messy hair and I bet he even got involved with the obligatory family Zoom quiz every Friday night 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
John Stones 47# Bae at the World Cup making friends with Dave, playing so well he’ll always still be our fave

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just read the latest bae threesome fic and had an epic snuggle nap on the sofa with another tall, lean, and handsome scruffy gentleman. This one definitely has hair on his legs, though.

Screenshot_20221127-182304.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.