John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the latest bae threesome fic and had an epic snuggle nap on the sofa with another tall, lean, and handsome scruffy gentleman. This one definitely has hair on his legs, though.

This post is A+ with a star, and this gentleman definitely had a good laugh about this gorgeous boy of yours:

7b15c28f741a284195d901d3e342390906c6d441.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a gorgeous boy! 💙
Have you had a lovely birthday? What have you been upto?
I had dinner, cake, and presents with my family last night and breakfast with them this morning. Then I was packing and driving back home and unpacking. Basically a regular Sunday just without doing 2-3 loads of laundry. But it's been less depressing than most birthdays, I guess.

This post is A+ with a star, and this gentleman definitely had a good laugh about this gorgeous boy of yours:

View attachment 1765516
Aw, thanks! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good morning, friends! Hope your Monday isn’t too painful. Miamimithis aka @mimimithis enjoy the beach. @cobette are you on AL today? The highlight of my work day - assuming there’s no new bae content - will be having the Portugal game on in the background so I can feast my eyes on Rubes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who would not want this man!?

He is lush ❤

Absolutely not 🥰

This is near peak hair/beard bae:

View attachment 1765326

I have a soft spot for this bae too

View attachment 1765335

And of course baby here

View attachment 1765338

View attachment 1765346

The only baby ick I have is when his sides go too close like no 1 close
I love the bottom one. Not too long on the sides. But the top is soooo fluffy and curly 🤤🤤

I’m shook that this is not the go to baby for some people
But he isn’t as hairy here as he is in the red top!😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello everyone, I am not going to pretend I know how to use this site, I hope I’m doing this right 😂 but I wanted to come on and thank you for the nice things you have said about my fics! I have had a little read and it’s so lovely to know that people enjoy the silly things I come up with in my head.

💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello everyone, I am not going to pretend I know how to use this site, I hope I’m doing this right 😂 but I wanted to come on and thank you for the nice things you have said about my fics! I have had a little read and it’s so lovely to know that people enjoy the silly things I come up with in my head.

💙
Welcome. Come and join us more often 💗💗💗. I haven’t read yours as I don’t usually read fics. But if it’s as good as everyone says I’ll have to check It out

• Heart
Reactions: 3

💙
Hi and welcome, lovely! ❤

• Heart
Thank you for the lovely welcome! @cobette convinced me to join a while ago and I had been lurking a little but felt nervous about posting anything, haha.

I am currently off sick from work feeling very poorly and sorry for myself so I am going to fill my day with cheesy movies that will hopefully distract me ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you for the lovely welcome! @cobette convinced me to join a while ago and I had been lurking a little but felt nervous about posting anything, haha.

I am currently off sick from work feeling very poorly and sorry for myself so I am going to fill my day with cheesy movies that will hopefully distract me ☹
Welcome! First things first - Do you have a favourite John photo?

Second things - I absolutely love your fics (I always comment on them like a mad woman 😂) please keep writing you’re amazing!

Hope you feel better soon and a cheesy movie day sorts you out 😊

Where is everyone. Hope you’re all ok ❤ I’m having a pretty boring day if I’m Honest
View attachment 1766288View attachment 1766289
Will this liven it up for you?

8F9E2C30-A476-45F2-A610-0E953D3E705B.jpeg

• Heart

Ohhhh no hope you’re ok!! Think of this as a group chat 😂. Bae only gets a mention when he does something hot. Other than that we talk about pets , food and other random things 😊.

Bae will perk you up…
1096B28C-071E-470D-B8EB-5A9AAF0103C1.jpeg
7F275F23-6044-4AD6-BD5E-55C4D288C427.jpeg
E78E4ABF-AD6D-448E-B69B-226B49E95A3D.jpeg
32CB878C-F9F0-4626-8848-DBF11F383D82.jpeg
3E2B162C-AEDE-4C6F-A3C9-A42E4597F3AF.jpeg
B0849085-2E93-4F30-AD66-CA7F846D91F8.jpeg

• Heart
Happy Monday 🤍

💙
So glad you’ve joined here! Love your fics, although I’ve definitely told you that when we’ve spoken on tumblr 🤍

so far today I’ve put on the dog Christmas film that Poppet likes and had a more chilled day after cleaning and tidying all weekend!

hope everyone has a lovely day!
5996BDDF-74C4-419C-B89A-7AFAFFB2F000.jpeg

• Heart

Hopefully, you’ll feel better soon. Being sick / poorly really isn’t the best of feelings. 😬😕

67008121-7660-49E3-ACCB-04774B88B0D8.jpeg

• Heart
That photo of bae drinking his water has been doing things to me since I first seen it so it was only right it had to become my display picture 🤤🤤

• Heart

Also, are there pics of John from yesterday morning?
🤣🤣🤣
IMG_4294.jpg

Ok, not from yesterday, but today 😍👀🌪
gettyimages-1245170165-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.