John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, Strawb, you'd love her writing (and SugarFairy's and Lou's, and possibly mine, too!), seeing as you love your good romance / smut stories.
Don’t you dare say “possibly” mine, your stories are immense lady 😘 I’m hanging on for the BF update ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t you dare say “possibly” mine, your stories are immense lady 😘 I’m hanging on for the BF update ❤
Thank you for saying that. ❤ You’re so sweet. Im writing as we speak, and I’ll hopefully have something for you to read soon!

Beautiful beautiful man. Gaaah.

I tried to go to bed but I had a pointless bedtime panic attack and am now insanely on edge

Fraid I'm going to have to get in with bae and Dave the cat tonight.
Any way we could help? Or can you ease that panic yourself (a bath perhaps, or tea or a tv show of your choice)?

• Heart
While bae (or his social media person, let's be real) was posting those IG pics, I was creating this masterpiece for everyone here. Graphic design is my passion. xx

MUAH 😘

Picsart_22-11-25_18-00-24-536~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you okay honey? Stupid Q but can we help? ❤
Am OK. Feel weird but that's all. Lot of brain noise. Nothing to be done.

Thank you for saying that. ❤ You’re so sweet. Im writing as we speak, and I’ll hopefully have something for you to read soon!

Any way we could help? Or can you ease that panic yourself (a bath perhaps, or tea or a tv show of your choice)?
Making cup of tea and am wrapped up in blanket with hot water bottle. Best I can do at the min.

Sorry. Ruin everything. Just doing a nonsense. Will manage.

• Heart
All of ours can be found here:

and some more on Wattpad under the same names, I believe, especially @lou_claire91 ’s.

@cobette ‘s current one is Never Really Over.
Thank you! Can’t believe I’ve never read any of these before, I’m quite glad though as at least I’ve got lots to catch up on!
This is my first one. Better place to start rather than my current one, as this is complete.

All or Nothing - bubblegumwall - Men's Football RPF [Archive of Our Own]

Glad to have you back with us! Are revelling in England's mediocrity today?
Thank you I’ll give this a read first!
I’m so glad to be back, I’ve missed everyone’s chat ❤ And I hate to say it but yes I totally am 😂 I will admit that our bae had a great game along with Maguire!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Making cup of tea and am wrapped up in blanket with hot water bottle. Best I can do at the min.

Hope you can get some sleep tonight.

Please message in the morning and let us know you are okay xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You don’t ruin anything. Things like these happen. The most important thing is that you are okay, or doing something you feel can make you calm down or edge you away from those sensations. ❤❤❤

Tea, blanket and a hot water bottle sound amazing right now. I wish I could pack Bae in and have him join you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hush, you. You don’t ruin anything and what you’re dealing with isn’t nonsense. Love you. ❤

• Heart

You don’t ruin anything at all, I used to hate the after feeling of a panic attack, feeling completely spaced out but completely aware at the same time, we are always here! Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
For those of you who don’t subscribe to City +, here’s the video on You Tube:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s a lot I liked about that vid. One of my fav things (besides bae looking fit and tasty as hell) was Kalv saying that when he was facing the prospect of surgery, he talked to Kyle about it first. I like that Kyle is the big brother to many of the guys and it partly confirms what I assumed when he was named to the captain’s group: that he’s the one many of them go to for advice. Anyways, that video was a very nice tribute to the club’s medical staff and our boy looked amazing. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I liked his self-narrating with sound effects when he was running around the small goal.

SHOOOM
🏃💨

I bet he was is one of those annoying children people who constantly make silly noises and speak in funny voices. But hey, you gotta entertain yourself, I get it. I do that to a degree but it's more just talking to myself and mostly just when I'm alone (ie, most of the time.)

In other news, I watched "Fire of Love" on Disney+ tonight - it's a documentary I've been looking forward to for awhile about a married couple who were both volcanologists and all the crazy things they did in the name of science and adrenaline-seeking. I

It's an incredible love story and the film itself looks and sounds like a Wes Anderson film or French cinema - it's quirky and a little melancholy but most of all visually stunning. I dunno, maybe I'm biased because I studied geology at uni, but it really is critically acclaimed, I promise.

I'm giving it 4.5 / 5 stars. 🌋

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Heart
I liked his self-narrating with sound effects when he was running around the small goal.

SHOOOM
🏃💨

I bet he was is one of those annoying children people who constantly make silly noises and speak in funny voices. But hey, you gotta entertain yourself, I get it. I do that to a degree but it's more just talking to myself and mostly just when I'm alone (ie, most of the time.)

In other news, I watched "Fire of Love" on Disney+ tonight - it's a documentary I've been looking forward to for awhile about a married couple who were both volcanologists and all the crazy things they did in the name of science and adrenaline-seeking. I

It's an incredible love story and the film itself looks and sounds like a Wes Anderson film or French cinema - it's quirky and a little melancholy but most of all visually stunning. I dunno, maybe I'm biased because I studied geology at uni, but it really is critically acclaimed, I promise.

I'm giving it 4.5 / 5 stars. 🌋

I like the sound of this but don’t have Disney

I have slashed my subscriptions to essential football related one’s otherwise it’s a fortune.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.