John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it looks fine BUT if you aren’t 100% on it then don’t wear it cos you need to be comfortable 😘 otherwise you’ll just be stressing about it all night
Thank you darling 😘 I'll see how titsy/confident I feel closer to the time. It's not like there's a chance of bumping into any fit footballers as they're all in Qatar so I don't have to worry that I could meet bae and miss my chance because he would have wanted to shag me if only I had my tits on show.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just imagine if he ever gave us the content JG has been giving out. Don’t think I could actually handle it, would just cease to exist

We can ask Bae to knight her with his knob
Babs I am dead. Its nice to see you all but I am overstimulated

Thank you darling 😘 I'll see how titsy/confident I feel closer to the time. It's not like there's a chance of bumping into any fit footballers as they're all in Qatar so I don't have to worry that I could meet bae and miss my chance because he would have wanted to shag me if only I had my tits on show.
If I had tits, I'd get them out. Unfortunately I was already a little B and breastfed for a year so there's not much left.

Get your magic tits out for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Babs I am dead. Its nice to see you all but I am overstimulated

If I had tits, I'd get them out. Unfortunately I was already a little B and breastfed for a year so there's not much left.

Get your magic tits out for me.
I'm sure bae loves boobs of all shapes and sizes 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Will be watching this when I (dtikddf

was typing the above to reply whilst walking and then fell down some steps mid sentence outside lidl and twisted my ankle what a wally

…as I was saying will be watching these vids when I finally get home!

I totally think bae is a boob man proper loves them
Are you alright? Hope you’re not too badly hurt.

• Heart

was typing the above to reply whilst walking and then fell down some steps mid sentence outside lidl and twisted my ankle what a wally

Oh no!

Hope you're okay. Bae knows it's his fault, he will kiss it better once he's won the world cup.

• Heart

Are you ok?

JS47993085.jpg
John-Stones-014 (1).jpg

• Heart
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think its okay will see over next few hours

Serves me right. I am always tutting loudly at people walking staring at their phones whilst I go past. Kind of asking for it wasn’t I. 😂

Could have done with a stretcher home not gonna lie

SOME OF THE LADS ARE SCARED OF CATS WHAT THE ACTUAL duck

Amazing find! John is from about 17 mins 20 secs for anyone listening.
Cultured Bae is not a bae I was expecting and I’m not sure it’s one I can handle - he needs to stop ticking all these boxes.

@maccamacc hope your ankle is okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How do they expect to win the World Bloody Cup if half of them “scared of cats”?

Bae and Kyle clearly showing leadership in befriending Dave and humiliating those wet wipes in the squad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think its okay will see over next few hours

Serves me right. I am always tutting loudly at people walking staring at their phones whilst I go past. Kind of asking for it wasn’t I. 😂

Could have done with a stretcher home not gonna lie

SOME OF THE LADS ARE SCARED OF CATS WHAT THE ACTUAL duck

Great find @maccamacc ! ❤ 🥰

@cobette must be especially busy working today.

• Heart
I think the Dave story on the BBC video may just decease her when she finally gets to listen 🥺
I think it just might. I love that Dave the Cat is now a thing. Wonder if people will start attributing certain powers to him, like if the team lose it’s because Dave was displeased and cursed them, etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.