John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fell down a tumblr black hole again

Tumblr_l_77490607317677.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening all 😘

Happy new thread and hope Bae gave you lots of content this afternoon (despite the result) 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you, lovely. Are you having any plans for today? I'm just sitting in the sun and working on my lecture for Tuesday, and I'm having all the fun in the world with it. I'm a nerd and I'm loving it. 😁
Not much by way of plans, have been up since quite early cleaning the house and doing laundry and ordering stuff off the Internet and teaching myself all the US state capitals and in a minute I'm going to pick back up with my knitting and put something on TV to keep me occupied while I do. Then later I'll be heading over to my parents' house for Sunday dinner.

Sitting in the sun and working on something you enjoy sounds lovely! 🥰 So glad you're spending some time being your own type of nerd after you've been under so much pressure at work. Please let us know how the lecture goes! You're so professional and important ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not much by way of plans, have been up since quite early cleaning the house and doing laundry and ordering stuff off the Internet and teaching myself all the US state capitals and in a minute I'm going to pick back up with my knitting and put something on TV to keep me occupied while I do. Then later I'll be heading over to my parents' house for Sunday dinner.

Sitting in the sun and working on something you enjoy sounds lovely! 🥰 So glad you're spending some time being your own type of nerd after you've been under so much pressure at work. Please let us know how the lecture goes! You're so professional and important ❤❤❤
Aw, your plans sound all kinds of wonderful - are you knitting that blanket for your sibling's LO? Or have you started another knitting project? Sunday dinner sounds lovely, too! ❤

Over the past two weeks, I've assembled all kinds of cases, images, videos which I've now turned into gifs, funny little faces inside of organs and some beautiful anomalies for my students to have something to look at and remember. I hope it'll all work out the way I'm planning at the moment. I will let you know how it went, most definitely. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw, your plans sound all kinds of wonderful - are you knitting that blanket for your sibling's LO? Or have you started another knitting project? Sunday dinner sounds lovely, too! ❤

Over the past two weeks, I've assembled all kinds of cases, images, videos which I've now turned into gifs, funny little faces inside of organs and some beautiful anomalies for my students to have something to look at and remember. I hope it'll all work out the way I'm planning at the moment. I will let you know how it went, most definitely. ❤
Yes it's the blanket for the baby. I made a start on it weeks ago but then felt a bit meh and left it alone for a while and then decided to unpick it and try a different approach but now I feel like I'm in a rhythm so I'm just steadily knitting away at it. I think I'll probably have wool left over to make myself a scarf too.

I love how much effort you're putting in and I hope the students appreciate it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.