John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh ok, I don’t really use tumblr….

Mimi that looks perfect. Sand looks incredible!

hope you’re fully switched off
I haven’t looked at anything work related all day, so other than being here and talking to a friend or two, I’m offline. 🤗

That’s so pretty! ❤

What a view! Glad you’re enjoying it, my friend.
I am, definitely. ❤

Someone just carried their pet rabbit along the beach… I’m so amused.

@mimimithis what a lovely view! Take me with you next time x

@lou_claire91 lovely to have you back with us ❤

View attachment 1741439
Gosh, you’re gorgeous. Give those boobs a front and centre stage!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t looked at anything work related all day, so other than being here and talking to a friend or two, I’m offline. 🤗

I am, definitely. ❤

Someone just carried their pet rabbit along the beach… I’m so amused.

Gosh, you’re gorgeous. Give those boobs a front and centre stage!
That’s exactly what I wanted to hear @mimimithis 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw the bold “don’t” and thought that you had quite a point. So I’m trying to follow your advice.

btw: When are you starting your new position?
I like to make my point 🤣

Officially start on 1st, but stuffs already started. Getting cc’d into emails already. Got to attend a meeting on Tuesday about NHS plans etc. I’m a planner, so the vagueness of everything is overwhelming, but it’s interesting. Spending a lot of time with my patients whilst I can before I leave my ward and don’t see them nearly every day

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Officially start on 1st, but stuffs already started. Getting cc’d into emails already. Got to attend a meeting on Tuesday about NHS plans etc. I’m a planner, so the vagueness of everything is overwhelming, but it’s interesting. Spending a lot of time with my patients whilst I can before I leave my ward and don’t see them nearly every day
That’s coming up soon. I’m excited for you. You will be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I’m so excited for you! This is amazing!

I’m glad they’re easing you in early. Starting very abruptly can be stressful and really, no one needs that.

Get in my bed and have your wicked way with me. please and thank you.

• Heart
That’s coming up soon. I’m excited for you. You will be great.
Yeah, it’s soon 🤣 I had a meeting with my manager (who will still be my manager) today and it’s going to be starting taking lead on stuff from the 1st to be flying solo come January. Obviously Christmas AL was based on current staffing before both of us got promotions, so that makes it easier.

I’m so excited for you! This is amazing!

I’m glad they’re easing you in early. Starting very abruptly can be stressful and really, no one needs that.

Get in my bed and have your wicked way with me. please and thank you.
Yeah, the easing in will be better…
Especially because I’ll be hungover a lot over the next few weeks 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.