John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening all.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying all of this bae content! I feel like I’m behind, but hopefully I can indulge this weekend and on Monday 🥵

Ooooh @lou_claire91 where have you been??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am loving all the new content! ❤

@mimimithis how are you? How’s your jet lag?
I’m doing all right so far, spent my morning at the beach down the road and just relaxed and read a lot. Had lunch, too - Thai curry with shrimps and will go food shopping with my family later. Can’t wait.

Evening evening evening!

Pleased to report I've made it through the day unmurdered 🎉🥳

Can't wait to watch the new video! Love new bae content as always. Has Dave been seen again yet?

@mimimithis how's your holiday?

Am on my way home now - bus, no creepy taxi drivers - and have actually had a pretty good day by which I mean my boss largely left me alone and I had one big task to do and got it done well so I'm feeling good about things. The week has gone quite well really! And I've spent quite a lot of it surrounded by cheerful friendly 20-something blokes who are heavily into working out, which I'm not going to complain about even though they're not bae.

Haven't forgotten about WC. Is still a sweetheart.

I kind of feel like I've been a bit of a dick about him though, too soft and smitten, have possibly reached a collision point in my menstrual and/or mood cycle at which I have no patience with myself and am strictly saying gossgoss, leave this poor man alone and stop being so pathetic.

But then today he walked past me quietly singing my name and we exchanged a smile and he offered me some Haribo and I felt a bit 🥺 until I gave my head a wobble.

Am a bit excited/nervous about Christmas party next week. Thought I'd wear my Christmas dress but then I tried it on the other day and it's quite a bit boobier than I remember so we'll see how I feel. Might put it on and show you later so you can tell me if it's an inappropriate level of boobiness.

Mostly worried about being either the loudest or the quietest person in the world and not being able to regulate being a normal person who neither sits silently in the corner refusing to look anyone in the eye nor dances and skips everywhere and hugs everyone and says the most ridiculous things that come to mind I was accidentally quite innuendoey with a man at work earlier, luckily it was taken in good humour as it was a mild penis-size mockery and ends up being the talk of the office for weeks or months afterwards this happened after a party at my old workplace where someone was telling an entirely inappropriate anecdote and got to a bit about jizz but couldn't find a way he could bear to say it in front of so many bosses so I helpfully stepped in and suggested "gentleman's relish" and then basically for my the rest of my time in that job conversations would relatively regularly dissolve into hysterical chaos as people told that story.

Am actually a bit feral tbh. Might have to go entirely off-piste and try to have a bit of a Wank Friday. Mild elements of danger wank too as I'm on call.
I love everything about this post. WC is goals and I hope you two have a great time at the Christmas party. ❤❤❤

Hey lovely, just quickly dipping in to see how everyone is! Ah honestly we are in full Christmas swing, decorations have gone up this week, Christmas clothes are out and the Christmas Radio station was on in the car today (still haven’t heard Mariah so not fully there yet!!) we finally ventured out today and took LO to the shops and for a little lunch involving lots of cake and biscuits! I actually haven’t written all week, which isn’t like me, although I’m going to edit one tonight that I worked on last weekend but hoping to write again this week! Just been enjoying time with LO and on myself this week which has been lovely! Me and RLF are having a cheeky takeaway after LO has gone to bed which never happens and might watch a film (I did watch Office Christmas Party the other day but holding on for Sunday’s Love Actually lunchtime) 🎄hope you are well! Miss you too ❤

@mimimithis hope you have a lovely time away 🤍
Compared to you, I’m like a grinch. I try to avoid anything Christmas until the last week of November (first advent). But I love how much you adore these things - gives this grinch early, tiny Christmas tingles. ❤ Miss having you around, I hope you’re well, and your family, too! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good evening all.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying all of this bae content! I feel like I’m behind, but hopefully I can indulge this weekend and on Monday 🥵

Just been off Tattle for the week, just had a lot going on and wanted to just spend some time being a bit more present! 🤍
I’m doing all right so far, spent my morning at the beach down the road and just relaxed and read a lot. Had lunch, too - Thai curry with shrimps and will go food shopping with my family later. Can’t wait.

I love everything about this post. WC is goals and I hope you two have a great time at the Christmas party. ❤❤❤

Compared to you, I’m like a grinch. I try to avoid anything Christmas until the last week of November (first advent). But I love how much you adore these things - gives this grinch early, tiny Christmas tingles. ❤ Miss having you around, I hope you’re well, and your family, too! 🥰
ah RLF was like that when we first got together but now he is as much of an early Christmas lover as me 🤣 we did the tree yesterday and LO loves it! Ah thank you lovey, we are all good, hope you are too! ❤

• Heart
Hey lovely, just quickly dipping in to see how everyone is! Ah honestly we are in full Christmas swing, decorations have gone up this week, Christmas clothes are out and the Christmas Radio station was on in the car today (still haven’t heard Mariah so not fully there yet!!) we finally ventured out today and took LO to the shops and for a little lunch involving lots of cake and biscuits! I actually haven’t written all week, which isn’t like me, although I’m going to edit one tonight that I worked on last weekend but hoping to write again this week! Just been enjoying time with LO and on myself this week which has been lovely! Me and RLF are having a cheeky takeaway after LO has gone to bed which never happens and might watch a film (I did watch Office Christmas Party the other day but holding on for Sunday’s Love Actually lunchtime) 🎄hope you are well! Miss you too ❤

@mimimithis hope you have a lovely time away 🤍
So nice to hear from you! ❤ Glad you, RLF, and LO are well and happy. Good luck with the writing, lovely!!

• Heart
Good evening all.

Hi! Hope you’re having a nice evening.

God I really don’t know what to do with myself tonight. RLF is away & Lo has just gone to bed 🥴
What’s for tea? Hope you spoil yourself and enjoy your quiet time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just been off Tattle for the week, just had a lot going on and wanted to just spend some time being a bit more present! 🤍

ah RLF was like that when we first got together but now he is as much of an early Christmas lover as me 🤣 we did the tree yesterday and LO loves it! Ah thank you lovey, we are all good, hope you are too! ❤
Hope you’re all doing ok. Can I see your tree pls 🎅.

Hi! Hope you’re having a nice evening.

What’s for tea? Hope you spoil yourself and enjoy your quiet time.
That salad was my tea 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart

Ahh right. Hope you’ve managed to catch up on all the bae stuff though… 🥵

@mimimithis are you having a great time?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Aw, you and your RLF are goals. How cool is that? Do you let LO help to decorate?

My parents used to do that, when I was little, which always resulted in the tree’s lowest branches to be heavily laden with ornaments 😂 There’s so much picture evidence, I cannot even say that it wasn’t me

Your tree is so pretty!!!

• Heart

Oh I didn’t miss anything to do with Bae, my tumblr is full of it, 🤣 Getty has been my best friend since Monday with the different photographers as my most searched 🥵🥵

Aw, you and your RLF are goals. How cool is that? Do you let LO help to decorate?

My parents used to do that, when I was little, which always resulted in the tree’s lowest branches to be heavily laden with ornaments 😂 There’s so much picture evidence, I cannot even say that it wasn’t me
Ah thank you 🤍 He helped yesterday and placed loads of ornaments on one branch and then picked up a teddy Gingerbread Man and a little soft Elf Decoration and went off to play with them!

• Heart

I’m having a great time so far.

06AD2AE8-CB14-4C51-8BEA-445553F767E0.jpeg
6B61018E-F267-45F4-8848-F09317316583.jpeg

Oh I didn’t miss anything to do with Bae, my tumblr is full of it, 🤣 Getty has been my best friend since Monday with the different photographers as my most searched 🥵🥵

Ah thank you 🤍 He helped yesterday and placed loads of ornaments on one branch and then picked up a teddy Gingerbread Man and a little soft Elf Decoration and went off to play with them!
Aw, yes, that makes for the best memories. ❤❤❤ I love this.

I need to find you on tumblr sometime and follow you. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Ahh ok, I don’t really use tumblr….

I’m having a great time so far.

Aw, yes, that makes for the best memories. ❤❤❤ I love this.

I need to find you on tumblr sometime and follow you. ❤
Mimi that looks perfect. Sand looks incredible!

hope you’re fully switched off

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.