John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are all nuts.

That video is not cringe it is so sexy. He feels safe with Nathan so he is happy and relaxed so we get better answers than usual.

@strawberrysunshine_x my theory on the constant Booby Moore references is he doesn't know anyone else so just thinks that is a good name to say

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I find Raz infuriating and endearing in equal measure, mostly because I see a little bit of myself in him and that makes me uncomfortable. Because he comes across as a self-sufficient introvert whose shyness makes him seem quite aloof.

I think it takes a lot to get him to be anything other than coolly polite with you, but bae has wormed his way into his heart and Raz so obviously adores him and it's lovely.
I think this may have been posted earlier but Raz comes over very warm and funny in this vid

You are all nuts.

That video is not cringe it is so sexy. He feels safe with Nathan so he is happy and relaxed so we get better answers than usual.

@strawberrysunshine_x my theory on the constant Booby Moore references is he doesn't know anyone else so just thinks that is a good name to say
did you see the cat discussion on R5?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think this may have been posted earlier but Raz comes over very warm and funny in this vid

did you see the cat discussion on R5?
I did and I could not love him more.

I even love how he says cat ❤

I now need a video of him with Dave to finish me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
City working hard to make this look like a legit company with pointless content

I doubt these cryptocurrency companies are anything more than well-hidden Ponzi schemes - it was already iffy they let one be their main training kit sponsor, although we got this amusing “DICK” logo out of it, but this makes my skin crawl.

Isn’t this company being investigated?

PS: He does look nice in a polo shirt, though.

• Heart
Ankle is sore but it hasn’t swollen so who knows! Xx

I doubt these cryptocurrency companies are anything more than well-hidden Ponzi schemes - it was already iffy they let one be their main training kit sponsor, although we got this amusing “DICK” logo out of it, but this makes my skin crawl.

Isn’t this company being investigated?

PS: He does look nice in a polo shirt, though.
yes its a bit dodgy. Pretty sure Baes fat contract makes him obligated to do all this hope it doesn’t back fire :(

E0D5D65D-2202-4E7C-BB51-A155C2A1C794.jpeg

I now need a video of him with Dave to finish me off
I am positive we will get footage with Dave at some point ❤

Gosh I must say am missing the footy today 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ankle is sore but it hasn’t swollen so who knows! Xx

yes its a bit dodgy. Pretty sure Baes fat contract makes him obligated to do all this hope it doesn’t back fire :(

I am positive we will get footage with Dave at some point ❤

Gosh I must say am missing the footy today 🤣🤣
If you can, keep it elevated and use an ice pack or at least a cool cloth. If it isn’t swollen, that’s a good sign, though, that nothing major happened to your ankle.

Well, they’re pawns in this, so they aren’t personally liable. But it doesn’t throw the best of lights on the club.

Who did that to poor Kalv?

• Heart
Knowing Kalvin's prior fashion crimes that's probably just an unseen from his personal camera roll.

@maccamacc I am missing the footy too! I am enjoying all the content we are getting, and I am excited about WC now but def missing club football.

• Heart
  • Haha
Knowing Kalvin's prior fashion crimes that's probably just an unseen from his personal camera roll.

@maccamacc I am missing the footy too! I am enjoying all the content we are getting, and I am excited about WC now but def missing club football.
You need to help sort your hubby out. 😂

The older I get the more I enjoy club football over the international tournaments, even though, like you, I’m kinda excited about it. Germany v Spain will be a treat in the group phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
been to Bolton this morning to a lovely play centre with my little boy. Thought of you @cobette when we went past Rivi services 😘

hope everyone’s having a lovely Saturday😍 howww cold is it tho

• Heart
Reactions: 6
been to Bolton this morning to a lovely play centre with my little boy. Thought of you @cobette when we went past Rivi services 😘

hope everyone’s having a lovely Saturday😍 howww cold is it tho
I miss the country's dodgiest service station! I know I was there two weeks ago, but it feels long ago.

Did LO have a nice time?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.