John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing find! John is from about 17 mins 20 secs for anyone listening.
Cultured Bae is not a bae I was expecting and I’m not sure it’s one I can handle - he needs to stop ticking all these boxes.

@maccamacc hope your ankle is okay!
Cultured Bae is such a turn on, like take me now. 🥵 He keeps ticking all the boxes and keeps surprising me time and again.

How do they expect to win the World Bloody Cup if half of them “scared of cats”?

Bae and Kyle clearly showing leadership in befriending Dave and humiliating those wet wipes in the squad.
I’m dying at this spot on assessment

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“It’s just a good name innit?” re: the cat’s name. :ROFLMAO: Gives the same vibes as “it’s just a good cake innit?” He’s so cute, man.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think its okay will see over next few hours

Serves me right. I am always tutting loudly at people walking staring at their phones whilst I go past. Kind of asking for it wasn’t I. 😂

Could have done with a stretcher home not gonna lie

SOME OF THE LADS ARE SCARED OF CATS WHAT THE ACTUAL duck

"Why Dave?"
"I dunno... it's a good name, innit?"

Bae in a nutshell 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG, so many videos to watch today. I gotta finish up here at work and get home so I can watch. 👀

How do they expect to win the World Bloody Cup if half of them “scared of cats”?

Bae and Kyle clearly showing leadership in befriending Dave and humiliating those wet wipes in the squad.
Well we already knew a few of them were scared of pussies.

🥁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m putting it out there…

I feel like he’s cheated on me with this cat chat

YEARS
and when I say years I mean,

YEARS

I’ve doted on this boy and he goes and strokes a cat, and he’s owning it, like “yeah, I stroked a cat” even though his longest serving girl is LETHALLY allergic (slight exaggeration, but standard friday behaviour, I’ve had a drink) and he’s not even batting an eyelid

I feel like I did back when he left for man city

he knows what ever he does I’m going to crawl back. I felt like I had ownership of my feelings towards him, now I feel used and abused and I barely mind… beautiful head that he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m putting it out there…

I feel like he’s cheated on me with this cat chat

YEARS
and when I say years I mean,

YEARS

I’ve doted on this boy and he goes and strokes a cat, and he’s owning it, like “yeah, I stroked a cat” even though his longest serving girl is LETHALLY allergic (slight exaggeration, but standard friday behaviour, I’ve had a drink) and he’s not even batting an eyelid

I feel like I did back when he left for man city

he knows what ever he does I’m going to crawl back. I felt like I had ownership of my feelings towards him, now I feel used and abused and I barely mind… beautiful head that he is.
:ROFLMAO: I’m allergic to cats, too. It really is a bit rude, isn’t it! Hope you’re enjoying your night.

• Haha

I’m between cringing and being amused right now. 😂
This is a great find! I am 70% cringing and 30% amused. :ROFLMAO: Bae is adorable and Nathan is so appealing. JD brought loads of cringe. Not knowing that Michael Jackson was in the 80s? He owned the 80s! I mean, he spanned 4 decades when you count The Jackson 5, but the 80s were peak.

• Heart
Holy moly this ITV quiz video is 4k and so close up, it's kind of unnerving to be honest. I feel like I can almost smell them.

This doesn't do it justice but I've never been happier that I splurged on this TV.

So many beautiful eyes on this squad! 😍

PXL_20221119_004419252~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is why I will always love Raz he loves John boy so much

View attachment 1741890
I find Raz infuriating and endearing in equal measure, mostly because I see a little bit of myself in him and that makes me uncomfortable. Because he comes across as a self-sufficient introvert whose shyness makes him seem quite aloof.

I think it takes a lot to get him to be anything other than coolly polite with you, but bae has wormed his way into his heart and Raz so obviously adores him and it's lovely.

I find Raz infuriating and endearing in equal measure, mostly because I see a little bit of myself in him and that makes me uncomfortable. Because he comes across as a self-sufficient introvert whose shyness makes him seem quite aloof.

I think it takes a lot to get him to be anything other than coolly polite with you, but bae has wormed his way into his heart and Raz so obviously adores him and it's lovely.
It’s quite something how many people get along so well with bae. We can probably agree that Raz, Fabian Delph, and Bernardo are all vastly different personalities. Yet they each are/were good friends with bae. ❤

• Heart
It’s quite something how many people get along so well with bae. We can probably agree that Raz, Fabian Delph, and Bernardo are all vastly different personalities. Yet they each are/were good friends with bae. ❤
Everyone loves bae! But we love him most 😘

• Heart

Oof. I feel personally attacked 😂

EOB_-AYWAAAIJEb.jpg

Tumblr_l_60629509773416.jpg

But really, @Gossgossgoss9888 - were we separated at birth? OMG PARENT TRAP!

• Heart
This is a great find! I am 70% cringing and 30% amused. :ROFLMAO: Bae is adorable and Nathan is so appealing. JD brought loads of cringe. Not knowing that Michael Jackson was in the 80s? He owned the 80s! I mean, he spanned 4 decades when you count The Jackson 5, but the 80s were peak.
Yeh I really like Nathan after watching that. As I’ve never actually heard him speak or anything before. He seems like such a sweetheart. His story of his dad doing his hair 🥹🥹. I love things like that
I swear bae mentions Bobby Moore every quiz bae is obsessed. 🤪. Not the best video I’ve seen he looked like he was cringing to be there 😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.