John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished Don’t Worry Darling and it was incredible 🤍 although I did get very angry at the end!

Now seen the football score for the evening so happy days!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just finished Don’t Worry Darling and it was incredible 🤍 although I did get very angry at the end!

hello this is a rlly random request but (spoiler!!!!) i had to leave early at the end of it so what happens after she gets in the car and starts driving in the desert thing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Ooh I want to see it. I was obsessed with the real life drama between the actors

• Heart
Reactions: 2
hello this is a rlly random request but (spoiler!!!!) i had to leave early at the end of it so what happens after she gets in the car and starts driving in the desert thing?!
SPOILER Soooo she ends up driving and the red jumpsuit blokes chase after her, end up crashing into the evil doctor man! So frank gets a call back at his house and his wife decides to kill him to get some girl power back, then she drives up the windy road, car breaks down she runs up the kill to the door and then a hallucination of Harry wraps his arms around her and says ‘please don’t leave me’ and she remembers a few things and then rushes to the mirror door and she tilts her head back like she has gone back to reality and then it says Don’t Worry Darling on the screen and ends … 🥹❤

Ooh I want to see it. I was obsessed with the real life drama between the actors
Me too!! With all the constant ‘who’s snubbed who at which premiere’ or ‘who had refused to turn up’ it was very controversial!!

i was desperate to watch it as I love H so had been waiting for it to come to the stick and it was definitely worthwhile!!

• Heart
SPOILER Soooo she ends up driving and the red jumpsuit blokes chase after her, end up crashing into the evil doctor man! So frank gets a call back at his house and his wife decides to kill him to get some girl power back, then she drives up the windy road, car breaks down she runs up the kill to the door and then a hallucination of Harry wraps his arms around her and says ‘please don’t leave me’ and she remembers a few things and then rushes to the mirror door and she tilts her head back like she has gone back to reality and then it says Don’t Worry Darling on the screen and ends … 🥹❤
this is so cute thankyou babe🥺❤ have you seen all those tiktoks of all the hidden meanings and secret scenes?! i’m so invested in what happens next i want a sequel!! the concept was so cool and flo was amazing omfg

did you have a good time!

• Heart
this is so cute thankyou babe🥺❤ have you seen all those tiktoks of all the hidden meanings and secret scenes?! i’m so invested in what happens next i want a sequel!! the concept was so cool and flo was amazing omfg

did you have a good time!
No problem babes!❤ I’ve seen a few bits but I wanted to wait till I had seen the film! The concept was insane like one of the best, and the whole story line was incredible! I was so behind H’s reasons for giving her a better life and wanting her to not worry, like he loved her too much!! And RLF just said there neeeds to be a sequel! And I completely agree! I could have watched it for hours!!!

Is this the film with Harry Styles and that fit Olivia?
It’s the one Olivia Directed and then started bleeping Harry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No problem babes!❤ I’ve seen a few bits but I wanted to wait till I had seen the film! The concept was insane like one of the best, and the whole story line was incredible! I was so behind H’s reasons for giving her a better life and wanting her to not worry, like he loved her too much!! And RLF just said there neeeds to be a sequel! And I completely agree! I could have watched it for hours!!!

AND she got served with custody or divorce papers or something whilst on stage. Drama drama drama

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes, and Florence Pugh who I love and she snubbed everyone at the premier. AND there was a video where it looked like Harry spat on Chris Pine (definitely didn't)
It’s the fact she chose to go to some and then at others H refused to be photoed with Olivia, that Chris Pine refused to go to some and pulled his face at answers! It kind of worked for the hype of the film!

• Heart

there’s so many things i’m still cofnused aboht tho like why did she start trying to kill herself?! and all the little bits are so amazing like the food!! and when the men leave do they go to look after the wives real bodies? and how tf are the kids there if they’re dead irl

• Heart
AND she got served with custody or divorce papers or something whilst on stage. Drama drama drama
God I loved that bit 🤣🤣🤣 it’s her little shocked face bless her!

and the comments from Shia for being recast and Olivia not congratulating Florence on her performance but congratulating Harry!

• Heart
I still just see her as Marissa’s fit girlfriend from The OC 😂

Is the film worth watching then?
My dad made me watch that war film Harry Styles was in and he was quite good in that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.