John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s so many things i’m still cofnused aboht tho like why did she start trying to kill herself?! and all the little bits are so amazing like the food!! and when the men leave do they go to look after the wives real bodies? and how tf are the kids there if they’re dead irl
I know right!! It’s like she was releasing something was wrong and slipping between simulation and reality! The food was incredible, like with the eggs! I think they go to the real world and look after there wives, like the scene with H and the cloth, I think they work hard, earn money to pay for this amazing world they are providing for them and then go back into the simulation!! And I think the kids are dead irl but she has had ‘new’ babies that look the exact same as there old ones because when H was setting himself up you could see an image on his computer screen and I wonder if they input the two images of the kids to give them simulations of them!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I know right!! It’s like she was releasing something was wrong and slipping between simulation and reality! The food was incredible, like with the eggs! I think they go to the real world and look after there wives, like the scene with H and the cloth, I think they work hard, earn money to pay for this amazing world they are providing for them and then go back into the simulation!! And I think the kids are dead irl but she has had ‘new’ babies that look the exact same as there old ones because when H was setting himself up you could see an image on his computer screen and I wonder if they input the two images of the kids to give them simulations of them!!
i defo need to go and rewatch this!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I still just see her as Marissa’s fit girlfriend from The OC 😂

Is the film worth watching then?
My dad made me watch that war film Harry Styles was in and he was quite good in that
Definitely worth watching! Dunkirk was incredible too!
RLF has really upped his game tonight. I think he's been reading some fics
Tell us more!

i defo need to go and rewatch this!
I think there is definitely more to it the more times you watch it as then you know what’s gonna happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That colour kit (or any clothing) would just look terrible on the average person, but somehow it looks so good on them. I think its my favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy Birthday @mimimithis !!!

Someone wanted me to send along a message... I hope he spelled it right.

js5_Alles-Gute-zum-Geburtstag.jpg

I'm not sneezing over Tarks anymore because I don't like bread so that's the end of that.
Did I miss the discussion about Tarks saying he smells like warm bread? I'm assuming that's the explanation here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.