John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm struggling to focus on anything after JG's shameless stripping today.

I want to write my next Jack chapter but I need to write an Isobel one first and it feels a bit lame so far

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Are you working tomorrow?
Ah I dunno. I have like 12 chapters done 😂 but I haven’t really written any this week.
Just massively overthinking it all - is the OFC one to root for?
Is she too similar to Lucy?
Am I writing it too similar to Neighbours and making the same mistakes I did with that?
He’s not a footballer so will people still enjoy it with not having that element?
And then I think - why the hell am I bothered 😂 - I think way too much unfortunately though

Do you know where John and Beth are going? Anymore Aimee one shots in store? I feel like She is the OG 💙
I feel the same about a likeable OFC. I think it's so hard to make them stand out. I want my next one to be shy.

Girl next door is a safe bet, we all want to be able to imagine we are her, that's the most important thing isn't it!?

What mistakes did you think you made with Neighbours? We really loved it!

I'm looking forward to having an AU to read!

Funny you say that about Aimee. I think he loves Beth more and if there was to ever be a AON one shot where he happened to bump into Beth his head would definitely be turned.

I'm hoping to write another Aimee one shot this week, have also started the Christmas one and have another in mind which is essentially just corn.

John and Beth will finally emerge from the bedroom. He is going to go to the World Cup which I am looking forward to writing as was massive for him. Lots more twists and turns to come. I have many many partly written scenes. It will cover everything until a little after Euros which is coincidently when he met Aimee.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening darlings.

Been with family all day, have missed everything 😕 so am catching up now.

Hope @mimimithis is having a fab birthday and that bae got his cock out earlier.

• Heart
I feel the same about a likeable OFC. I think it's so hard to make them stand out. I want my next one to be shy.

Girl next door is a safe bet, we all want to be able to imagine we are her, that's the most important thing isn't it!?

What mistakes did you think you made with Neighbours? We really loved it!

I'm looking forward to having an AU to read!

Funny you say that about Aimee. I think he loves Beth more and if there was to ever be a AON one shot where he happened to bump into Beth his head would definitely be turned.

I'm hoping to write another Aimee one shot this week, have also started the Christmas one and have another in mind which is essentially just corn.

John and Beth will finally emerge from the bedroom. He is going to go to the World Cup which I am looking forward to writing as was massive for him. Lots more twists and turns to come. I have many many partly written scenes. It will cover everything until a little after Euros which is coincidently when he met Aimee.
Omg if you could ever do a world where both Beth and Aimee exist!

See I’m the opposite and don’t feel like my OFC’s are ever “strong” enough - maybe I end up subconsciously modelling them on myself (cos it’s the easiest way to imagine a character if it’s kind of an extended version of yourself?) and it annoys me. I want him to be the knight in shining armour, fit bastard but I also resent the damsel in distress element and want a 21st century girl that wants JS but shouldn’t need JS (told you I’ve been overthinking it 😂)

Neighbours mistakes - went too quick. Not enough build up. Went from one event to the other with no chill. No filler. Reads abit cringy when I read it back.

And then the whole AU thing - I think I’m subconsciously comparing it to “On Hold”’- which was so god damn amazing and I just know it’s nowhere near that level.

But yeah I’m massively overthinking it all cos really at the end of the day I’m writing cos I enjoy it and it’s therapeutic.But yeah 😂

I can’t wait to see where Beth and John go 💙 and it’s so clever how you relate it to a real life timeline, must take alot of research and just so clever!

Apology tax to everyone else for Fic ramble

4B300A77-E997-48E1-9738-7B2875A5F99B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The RLFs on this thread are hilarious. Bread-obsessed, questionable snacks, and random Halloween flowers. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lovely thanks hope you are having a good day and enjoyed the football

Is it nice with nuts like both but never tried together?
I think if it had been cubes of strong cheddar, it could have had potential. Strands of mild cheddar is a bit.. pointless.

• Haha
The RLFs on this thread are hilarious. Bread-obsessed, questionable snacks, and random Halloween flowers. ❤
He's been really strange the last few days. He's pretty much ignored us for the past month or so and I genuinely thought we needed A Conversation. He's suddenly changed back to old RLF. It's a bit unnerving if I'm honest, thought maybe he'd stumbled upon my cryptically named 'JG' and 'JS' folders on my phone.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.