John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im done … I cannot stop laughing well done you!! 🤍

Reactions: 5
you are so cute 🫶 this thread is like a big soft teddy bear from ikea

m&s food over a party any day!! cannot beat lounging round in pjs & snacks watching a movie

Reactions: 7
This is so interesting, Re taxes, because here, I pay more taxes which are automatically deducted from my wages monthly, and through doing my taxes, I get quite a bit back, actually.

YAY, no drama, and the thing is sorted and out there. I'm so proud of you.

Reactions: 3
It was already brilliant the first time around, but it's still a superb story. Did you get to wield the power of the magic tit again?

Reactions: 6
hello cos u are all v wise i have a health question asking for a friend x

if my friend got fingered in a bath with a bath bomb in will my friend get a uti

kind regards, shopalop x

Reactions: 4
hello cos u are all v wise i have a health question asking for a friend x

if my friend got fingered in a bath with a bath bomb in will my friend get a uti

kind regards, shopalop x
View attachment 1683698
Quick doctor talk: Most likely not, because you can also just sit in a bath bomb-infused bath water for as long as it's warm and comfortable without contracting an UTI.

If "your friend" gets an UTI after fingering, however, perhaps her partner should wash their hands a little more thoroughly before going down on her.

Reactions: 4
thank fuck cos my friend is literally shiteing one that she’ll have a lush enducsed fairy sparkle uti

My friend had a terrible UTI a year ago that was most definitely brought to her by the letters D and P as they'd say on Sesame Street. She had to go to urgent care the Weds night before Thanksgiving (a very major holiday here) and see a very professional 70 year old male physician whom she had just seen 6 weeks earlier for STI testing. Delightful. She was very thankful for modern medicine and advanced antibiotics last Thanksgiving.

Reactions: 5
It was already brilliant the first time around, but it's still a superb story. Did you get to wield the power of the magic tit again?
Most men seem to see it as just a normal tit (i.e. a bit magic but no need to jizz all over the place after mildly squishing it) but I know she's only sleeping.

Hahaha amazing

Next time JS goes awol we know that we could use your tit to lure him out of hiding

Reactions: 7
It’s Friday, finally. Let’s head into the weekend! Have a great day, everyone!

Reactions: 8
Good morning!!! I finally made the gif I said I would, plus two more for good measure.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.