John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they also not usually get on at Stockport sometimes? Some maybe look for one with an extra stop

Reactions: 3
Have you had a nice Sunday?

Agree with the others - it doesn’t sound like this cough will shift on it’s own so please get yourself to the doctors!

That is so sweet! When is baby due?

Reactions: 5
Have you had a nice Sunday?

Agree with the others - it doesn’t sound like this cough will shift on it’s own so please get yourself to the doctors!

That is so sweet! When is baby due?
Been busy! Got up early, did my overtime, then did some housework and chilled out a bit, then went and had Sunday dinner with my family, now home.

Baby's due late February, I'm going to give them the little hamper for Christmas, will hopefully get the blanket done in time.

Will give the doctor's a call this week if it doesn't clear up. NHS website says they don't really do anything for bronchitis anyway so even if it is that they might not be able to help.

I will show you the blanket when it's done but please judge me gently. I am a very amateur knitter.

Reactions: 4
Poor Wolves. They’re the ones I’d feel bad for if they were relegated. Villa - I hope so. They annoy me. Relegate, bye.

I'm so not impressed by the NHS, when it comes to helping people get diagnosed or treated by less severe illnesses. Here, people will go to see their GP at their private practice for a persistent cough like this, or maybe go to a hospital-adjacent practice. I hope you get seen and treated properly, no use walking around with that cough and being miserable.

Reactions: 3
Also just if anyone was remotely interested in my FWB review of the day I can feel my brain cells leaving my head with every chapter I read and today’s one has done it.

also @cobette I still owe you 2 comments on NRO so will do that tomorrow!

Also just if anyone was remotely interested in my FWB review of the day I can feel my brain cells leaving my head with every chapter I read and today’s one has done it.

Glad I haven’t read it by the sounds of it

Thank you! I have to get around to replying to everyone still but been trying to churn things out whilst they are fresh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.