John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Violetroselily when is it nail day for you again. I’m going on Wednesday ( and it’ll be four weeks until my next one ) I realyyyy don’t know what to choose 😖
Also on Wednesday, feels like ages since I had mine...I think it will be exactly 4 weeks. Thankfully I went very short so whilst they've grown out a lot, they're not ridiculously long.

I will be getting this type of colour I think, maybe darker

Do you have any ideas at all?
IMG-20211016-WA0008(1).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also on Wednesday, feels like ages since I had mine...I think it will be exactly 4 weeks. Thankfully I went very short so whilst they've grown out a lot, they're not ridiculously long.

Oohh nice. I’m saving red for December I think. I was thinking purple French tip like these …
F9A90FA5-FA62-47CF-8379-14B49E05E964.png
Love the clouds ☁

but then I’ve just seen this …

D5E68EBB-D7CE-4A91-915E-E45EC84CD399.jpeg
And I really like them 🙈🙈

• Heart
They are both lovely. Could you get the second one for Christmas?
Yeah I could. I’ll probs change my mind by the time Wednesday comes around I’m so indecisive. Especially cos I’m going four weeks I don’t want to get bored of them. Also gonna get them short 😍

I like the second ones, but defo think they’re Christmassy
Maybe a dark pinky purple instead of the black? Glitter is not just for Xmas 🤶 😉

• Heart
Yeah I could. I’ll probs change my mind by the time Wednesday comes around I’m so indecisive. Especially cos I’m going four weeks I don’t want to get bored of them. Also gonna get them short 😍

Maybe a dark pinky purple instead of the black? Glitter is not just for Xmas 🤶 😉
lol I get my nails done twice and start having an opinion on things 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
What’s everyone having for Dinner?
Oooft looks lush. I’m not having any as I had a curry at like 345 😂. I hadn’t eaten all day. LO has just had some pasta and now having cake and custard 😂 he snatched the bowl off for me he loves a pudding 🙈
I’ll probs have some chocolate when he’s gone to bed 🙈

lol I get my nails done twice and start having an opinion on things 🤣
Hahaha , of course you’re allowed I just 💘 glitter

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Gorgeous color!

That looks wonderful.

I’ll probably have a burger.

They sung it loads for him - they go “Johnny, Johnny Stooooones” 😊

They kept shouting at each other for quite a while after he came on 😂

Thank you lovely 😘 have you got much planned for your Saturday?

Oh he looks cute here ❤

See there’s absolutely no reason for him to be talking to Danny Ward 😂

I saw him after the final whistle cuddling up to Maddison and Vardy, the boy just can’t help himself can he. Flirts with anything in sight and can’t keep his hands to himself 💙
You’re back! Hope you had fun! Not much planned for today. I’m at my hairdresser right now then I’ll go food shopping.

• Heart
@sugarfairy23 how did you feel seeing him in the flesh? Were you terrified he'd look your way?
To be honest I’m way too far away for eye contact to be made so that wasn’t an issue 😂
Honestly it was actually fine - I’m sorry to say but I spent so much time talking to my friends and concentrating on Leicester that I didn’t actually think about him all that much (sorry Bae I do still love you) ❤
Like obviously he did catch my eye a few times but I kinda forgot that he’s the guy I spend most of my time thirsting over, if that makes sense 😂

Even though he was quite far away, it was still clear as day how FIT he is in real life though.
And he shouts a lot and gets involved in what’s going on - more than I realised. If he got his arse in gear he could really be captain material one day

This looks lovely! We’re having M&S too 😋

I’m already anxious 🤢
Watching your boys now; you’re playing well!

@einahpets93 RLF’s just been sneezing over Tarkowski 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
To be honest I’m way too far away for eye contact to be made so that wasn’t an issue 😂
Honestly it was actually fine - I’m sorry to say but I spent so much time talking to my friends and concentrating on Leicester that I didn’t actually think about him all that much (sorry Bae I do still love you) ❤
Like obviously he did catch my eye a few times but I kinda forgot that he’s the guy I spend most of my time thirsting over, if that makes sense 😂

Even though he was quite far away, it was still clear as day how FIT he is in real life though.
And he shouts a lot and gets involved in what’s going on - more than I realised. If he got his arse in gear he could really be captain material one day

This looks lovely! We’re having M&S too 😋

Watching your boys now; you’re playing well!

@einahpets93 RLF’s just been sneezing over Tarkowski 😂😂😂
Sneezing??

Yours looks lovely
BBQ chicken pizza Baked potato and coleslaw nice and easy
Ooooh I might come to yours instead of you moving up here 🤣

were having Lasagne and garlic bread at some point between now and the redshite kick off

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sneezing??

Ooooh I might come to yours instead of you moving up here 🤣

were having Lasagne and garlic bread at some point between now and the redshite kick off
Like as in - he was just being very complimentary about him.
I think I’ve confused myself with this thread and JG one - basically he was just really raving about him 😂

Sneezing is code for wank somewhere so that’s the vibe I was going for haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not sneezing over Tarks anymore because I don't like bread so that's the end of that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Like as in - he was just being very complimentary about him.
I think I’ve confused myself with this thread and JG one - basically he was just really raving about him 😂

Sneezing is code for wank somewhere so that’s the vibe I was going for haha
Sneezing is a very strange word to use 🤣

Bread boy will be gutted @cobette

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.