John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what a day. Just put my m&s curry in the oven cos I’m absolutely starved 🥲

did we win? Is it sunnythere cos he’s in shorts and T-shirt🥹. I’m bloody freezing from my toes to my nose 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg what a day. Just put my m&s curry in the oven cos I’m absolutely starved 🥲

did we win? Is it sunnythere cos he’s in shorts and T-shirt🥹. I’m bloody freezing from my toes to my nose 😂
Hope you can get cosy soon! Absolutely miserable here too but obviously I haven’t bee trudging round like you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He really is perfect. 💘😍

What’s his song 😍😍
They sung it loads for him - they go “Johnny, Johnny Stooooones” 😊

He immediately came on and shouted John, they’ve been separated for too long
They kept shouting at each other for quite a while after he came on 😂

Ederson’s sure earning his pay today.

We haven’t really played great the past few games. But a win is a win and I’ll take it. (y) Top of the table!

@sugarfairy23 have a safe journey home! ❤

@einahpets93 I hope you don’t have to watch the redshite with RLF later.

View attachment 1687772
View attachment 1687773
Thank you lovely 😘 have you got much planned for your Saturday?

@sugarfairy23 he still was looking for you 🤍View attachment 1687793
Oh he looks cute here ❤

See there’s absolutely no reason for him to be talking to Danny Ward 😂

I saw him after the final whistle cuddling up to Maddison and Vardy, the boy just can’t help himself can he. Flirts with anything in sight and can’t keep his hands to himself 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah to be honest I think we played really well! Could have scored and I’d take 1-0 any day of the week so was good thank you! Have you had a nice day?
@einahpets93 are you going to the game next weekend?
No, that’s me done for the year now, unless I get any freebies. Parents are down the following week for a family thing so my dad said he didn’t want to drive down twice and bro is on a stag
I will be living the life of a reno queen now until March - no footie for me 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I didn’t get many photos but here’s a few little Saturday afternoon treats for you all 💙

5FC834A7-2687-4514-9525-776547C5C352.jpeg

919598AE-5A63-4EBE-8077-FC376D9A5A77.jpeg

1A6EC0B9-1E8B-45D8-A330-7FD6EE904F98.jpeg

ED6F91BC-2D9A-4E13-AA4D-09F08AF92E75.jpeg

EF483A74-42C3-4F4F-B434-46E473AF29B5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.