John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday, @mimimithis ! ❤ 🎉🥳 I hope you have a wonderful day, my friend! Love you!🥰

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Let’s have it, boys!
Thank you, lovely. ❤ Love you right back.

You're up so early, poor you. Bae's made it worth it so far, I hope. The German commentators are very favourably talking about him, I like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you, lovely. ❤ Love you right back.

You're up so early, poor you. Bae's made it worth it so far, I hope. The German commentators are very favourably talking about him, I like it.
Definitely worth it. Are you enjoying your peace and quiet?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lucky kid. ❤ How are you? I saw you were drenched earlier. :(

I hope @sugarfairy23 is having a nice time.

Come on, boys. So many missed chances already.
I’m still drenched. Come on my time of the month as well fantastic !!!😪😪😪 would kill for some bae hoody cuddled right now

I’m nervous cos think they rely on Haaland a lot. But we can do it without him!! How are you? Are you wide awake x

God he looks fit even with an angry face. That first one 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m still drenched. Come on my time of the month as well fantastic !!!😪😪😪 would kill for some bae hoody cuddled right now

I’m nervous cos think they rely on Haaland a lot. But we can do it without him!! How are you? Are you wide awake x

I think we a struggling a bit without Haaland, few times ball has gone into box as though the expected him to be there.

Look at that thigh.

His hair is perfect today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

So sorry. :( What a crap day. I hope you can treat yourself to a nice cosy evening. I’m wide awake yet tired. :D

Oh Rodri, so close.

YEEEESSSSS, KDB. Finally!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.