John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad you had a peaceful work night. Hope Sunday goes well too but for now, roll on weekend! You’re free!

Reactions: 4
I get that. Sometimes others can make jobs drag longer than they need too.
I’m much more effective when I’m not distracted

glad you feel more positive

Reactions: 6
I brought two lollies which at £1.50 each is ridiculous, even Bae probably wouldn’t spend that much on such little chocolate but Yolo

@Gossgossgoss9888 glad you’re all done now until Sunday!

@einahpets93 I’ve never had Halloween flowers (I always get Xmas ones though) but now you’ve got me considering them

@2busyshopping34 you’re very naughty I went over to JG to dish out birthday wishes

I suggest everyone gets Halloween flowers…
I’m not even arsed about Halloween, don’t know why I’m suggesting this

I suggest everyone gets Halloween flowers…
I’m not even arsed about Halloween, don’t know why I’m suggesting this
I just said to RLF why haven’t I got Halloween Flowers? And he said because they aren’t a thing he’s slacking … although he did bring me home one of the new Wispa Salted Caramel bars to try when he went to the shop next to his work earlier but he cycled too and from work so he gave me the right ick when he got home

Was he wearing Lycra?

Was he wearing Lycra?
He has these cycling padded pants that look RIDICULOUS and these tighter pants and jacket, like a step away from Lycra but close enough! He was so proud of himself today as he overtook someone on an electric scooter

Reactions: 3
He has these cycling padded pants that look RIDICULOUS and these tighter pants and jacket, like a step away from Lycra but close enough! He was so proud of himself today as he overtook someone on an electric scooter
Not going to lie, we’ve tried to make the Speedo flash a speed at us before…
This is the life I lead

Reactions: 2
My ex was a bike guy (not the same ex that lived with @Gossgossgoss9888) and used to shave his legs. I got the ick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg that’s love story material

Reactions: 2
I LOVE THIS

Not going to lie, we’ve tried to make the Speedo flash a speed at us before…
This is the life I lead
Your life is still more exciting that getting the Strava updates for his routes
My ex was a bike guy (not the same ex that lived with @Gossgossgoss9888) and used to shave his legs. I got the ick.
Oh god I couldn’t … he decided in lockdown when he was furloughed and I was still working that he would get a bike to relive his youth … he used to piss off out for hours cycling around the countryside while I worked through all the Payroll stuff I had to deal with working ridiculous overtime and doing a qualification and he’d swan in telling me his adventures of the day or on 2 times I had to pick him up as he popped his tyre which was just great!!

but he’s decided to cycle to work every now and again as we just have the one car now so I can use the car for LO … but I have no interest in hearing about his Journey and I will purposely slate cyclist when we are driving and he laughs!

Strava wanker here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.