John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look before you leap. There is a significant amount of unavoidable tit that comes with management roles and I reckon its even worse in the NHS than corporate life. Changing my job to one without direct reports, and where I don't have to convey an endless spiel about leadership values and mindset and all of that bollocks is the best thing I have done in years.

You know what you do/don't want from your career, but make sure you have eyes wide open

Real talk tax

DAEE143F-AEAC-45CB-882E-4F1A20B52B0D.jpeg
gettyimages-1413442696-2048x2048.jpg
81B5A676-EB59-4946-A319-589E2C8052BD.png
FTsN-6AWIAAeFfR.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is a gif version, this is what he looks like having sex in the shower

🤧🤧🤧

Does anyone have a tissue!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Put this on my gravestone 💀

• Heart
I think my coworker is trying to give me asthma. Well, not really, because he is so bleeping aloof and lacking in self-awareness it's painful, so I don't think he's trying to be inconsiderate on purpose.

But between vaping right next to me in work buildings & vehicles (which is NOT ALLOWED, by the way - and he knows this because he tries to be sneaky) and using an essential oil mist diffuser thingy with very strong essential oils at his desk across the hall, my lungs and throat are not happy. He's probably using it to cover up the smell of the vaping, too. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to whatever is in the vape juice, I've never felt my throat immediately dry up and constrict like that with anything else in my life.

I also don't understand why he never uses headphones with his podcasts and audiobooks. He has very nice noise cancelling headphones (we have the same model) AND he just won Airpods at the conference we went to.

He's THIRTY. I love him, he's my 3rd favorite coworker ever, but JFC!

And yeah, I know I should say something but this has been going on for a year. I'll just wait for the resentment to continue to build up over time and then scream at him about it one day when I can't take it anymore.

Now:
Tumblr_l_114869110457163.jpg

bitch_please.jpg

rude_whiteboard_js5.png

Later:
"Are you fuckin jokin', mate?!"
Screenshot_20221015-201835.jpg

"OUTSIDE is where you can vape! OUT!"
gettyimages-1289580313-2048x2048.jpg

Anyway, I just ordered groceries for pickup instead of falling asleep at my desk, so even though it wasn't work, it was productive.

Hope you all are having a nice evening and that you had some yummy tea. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think my coworker is trying to give me asthma. Well, not really, because he is so bleeping aloof and lacking in self-awareness it's painful, so I don't think he's trying to be inconsiderate on purpose.

But between vaping right next to me in work buildings & vehicles (which is NOT ALLOWED, by the way - and he knows this because he tries to be sneaky) and using an essential oil mist diffuser thingy with very strong essential oils at his desk across the hall, my lungs and throat are not happy. He's probably using it to cover up the smell of the vaping, too. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to whatever is in the vape juice, I've never felt my throat immediately dry up and constrict like that with anything else in my life.

I also don't understand why he never uses headphones with his podcasts and audiobooks. He has very nice noise cancelling headphones (we have the same model) AND he just won Airpods at the conference we went to.

He's THIRTY. I love him, he's my 3rd favorite coworker ever, but JFC!

And yeah, I know I should say something but this has been going on for a year. I'll just wait for the resentment to continue to build up over time and then scream at him about it one day when I can't take it anymore.

Now:
View attachment 1665669
View attachment 1665583
View attachment 1665667

Later:
"Are you fuckin jokin', mate?!"
View attachment 1665665

"OUTSIDE is where you can vape! OUT!"
View attachment 1665692

Anyway, I just ordered groceries for pickup instead of falling asleep at my desk, so even though it wasn't work, it was productive.

Hope you all are having a nice evening and that you had some yummy tea. ♥
Your reaction photos are everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Someone beam this onto the inside of my eyelids while I sleep, please.

What a sexy fucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Possibly, but I think the hair is too dark for Cole?

View attachment 1665464

Now I think Laporte again, but too skinny
View attachment 1665467
I think that’s bae - body type
Look before you leap. There is a significant amount of unavoidable tit that comes with management roles and I reckon its even worse in the NHS than corporate life. Changing my job to one without direct reports, and where I don't have to convey an endless spiel about leadership values and mindset and all of that bollocks is the best thing I have done in years.

You know what you do/don't want from your career, but make sure you have eyes wide open

Real talk tax

View attachment 1665601View attachment 1665602View attachment 1665605View attachment 1665606
Management jobs when you are line managing and leading a team is stressful yet also dull. My team do all the interesting work I don’t know what I do other than be a sounding board/decision maker

• Heart

Instant sneeze. And not from the cold... From the wet maybe.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why's he wearing toddler reins and why isn't it putting me off? Also looks like he's struggling up those steps so possibly not at peak fitness.

It's universally agreed that wet!bae is the best bae, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven't watched the video from today, gonna watch it in 4k and all of the 55 inches when I get home. 👀

Your reaction photos are everything.
Thank you, but really it's all bae and his gorgeous, sassy, expressive face. And the photographers out there doing the lord's work.

gettyimages-931882350-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.