John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes the stars just don't align :( You are probably too tired to focus properly. Don't force it, you'll only make yourself frustrated.

I've just started on the Aimee Christmas one shot.
I wish I had your ability to write. I am already frustrated, it just doesn't want to come out, even if I have a ton of ideas where to take things.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish I had your ability to write. I am already frustrated, it just doesn't want to come out, even if I have a ton of ideas where to take things.
I've had this word doc open for two days and have written 155 words.

Don't beat yourself up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I've had this word doc open for two days and have written 155 words.

Don't beat yourself up!
I have 380 words which read like garbled bullshit, so they're about to be deleted. I feel like work's just taking over my life now, and I'm so done with it at the moment. I need a break, and time to do other things, and definitely my writing mood, too, because that's one of those things that always manages to relax me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Even if you meet bae? no wanking?
In that instance, the bestie will be dropped quicker than Pep ditched Joe Hart and I'll be wanking off bae, not myself.

I have 380 words which read like garbled bullshit, so they're about to be deleted. I feel like work's just taking over my life now, and I'm so done with it at the moment. I need a break, and time to do other things, and definitely my writing mood, too, because that's one of those things that always manages to relax me.
Don't delete it. Move it to another document so you can come back to later, if you erase it forever it may come back to haunt you.

I'm sorry that work is being such a pain. I know the feeling, and it's awful, you feel like you're drowning. Try to relax in your small amount of downtime and don't let work take that from you too.

• Haha
  • Heart
In that instance, the bestie will be dropped quicker than Pep ditched Joe Hart and I'll be wanking off bae, not myself.

Don't delete it. Move it to another document so you can come back to later, if you erase it forever it may come back to haunt you.

I'm sorry that work is being such a pain. I know the feeling, and it's awful, you feel like you're drowning. Try to relax in your small amount of downtime and don't let work take that from you too.
Got to climb the fence first, little one 🤣

DONT DELETE!
I Promise I’ll catch up by Sunday! I’m so excited to read when I have more than six consecutive minutes to compute anything not worth related

• Heart
  • Haha

DONT DELETE!
I Promise I’ll catch up by Sunday! I’m so excited to read when I have more than six consecutive minutes to compute anything not worth related
I can crawl under it baby.

• Heart
  • Haha

You can't wank him off before the game, he'll be all out of sorts

• Haha
Even if you meet bae? no wanking?
Unless her bestie has some industry strength ear plugs, that might not be a good option...

I feel for your bestie. Is she coming to the match with you?

I know I shouldn't, but I'm just unhappy with it all, and it makes no sense whatsoever. I'll just leave it there, and delete it tomorrow, when I sit down to write, or try to, again.

I messed up one report to spectacularly yesterday and it's come back to bite me in the arse today. I'm not even sure why I've made the mistake, because it's very unlike me to do so, but... I suppose I am exhausted. I practically have no downtime again, even on my time off I need to do things for work, study, train myself, read up on things. It's just a lot.

• Heart
Unless her bestie has some industry strength ear plugs, that might not be a good option...

I feel for your bestie. Is she coming to the match with you?

I know I shouldn't, but I'm just unhappy with it all, and it makes no sense whatsoever. I'll just leave it there, and delete it tomorrow, when I sit down to write, or try to, again.

I messed up one report to spectacularly yesterday and it's come back to bite me in the arse today. I'm not even sure why I've made the mistake, because it's very unlike me to do so, but... I suppose I am exhausted. I practically have no downtime again, even on my time off I need to do things for work, study, train myself, read up on things. It's just a lot.
Yes, she is coming to the match, she is very excited and intending to buy a City top. She is still undecided over which name to get.

Mistakes are inevitable when you are this overstretched. I know it makes you feel awful, all the more because of the nature of your job, but it's not something you can help. We all make mistakes.

• Heart
Sorry, I'm just really exhausted and stressed tonight. Not a good combination.

DONT DELETE!
Not deleting what's already out there, just what's been written in the past week. I wish I had proper time to sit down and do things - so much has been piling up on my desk, at work, at home... by now I'm glad I have a cleaner, because that wouldn't be possible, either.

Yes, she is coming to the match, she is very excited and intending to buy a City top. She is still undecided over which name to get.

Mistakes are inevitable when you are this overstretched. I know it makes you feel awful, all the more because of the nature of your job, but it's not something you can help. We all make mistakes.
Inevitable, but not my style, and it's just irking me massively, because it was so avoidable. I know people are giving me a pass right now, because they know it's a new position, but the mistakes keep accumulating and that's just stressing me out.

• Heart
Not deleting what's already out there, just what's been written in the past week. I wish I had proper time to sit down and do things - so much has been piling up on my desk, at work, at home... by now I'm glad I have a cleaner, because that wouldn't be possible, either.

Inevitable, but not my style, and it's just irking me massively, because it was so avoidable. I know people are giving me a pass right now, because they know it's a new position, but the mistakes keep accumulating and that's just stressing me out.
I’m sorry you’re having a rough go of it, my friend. :( Sending you big hugs. I know you’ve got this even if it doesn’t feel like it right now.

• Heart
Thank you honey!
I’ve just got back from the game 8.15pm kick off on a school night is hideous

The only problem with this photo is that I think he might now have peaked.
Like could he actually get any sexier? Is it physically possible?
Incredible, isn’t it? I even find the lines around his eyes very sexy. He is aging so gracefully.

@cobette are you taking your bestie to the beautiful City store?

• Heart

I agree with the others, don’t delete just move it somewhere else for now. You might change your mind or just want to keep certain bits of it. Sorry that work is so full on for you too, writing should be your little break and release 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you honey!
I’ve just got back from the game 8.15pm kick off on a school night is hideous

The only problem with this photo is that I think he might now have peaked.
Like could he actually get any sexier? Is it physically possible?
I thought you’d be there, they played really well! I bet, but it would have been worth it!!! 💙

Give yourself time, and a break, the writing will be there whenever you get back to it, it isn’t worth looking at it when you are already so stressed! 🤍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.